Video #2: Tour Behind The Scenes Of My Magickal Film Studio

A Tour Behind The Scenes Of My Magickal Film Studio
In preparation for my “Mastering Divination: Omniscience” program, I believe it can be fun to let you in on my inner world of content creation.

Here’s my personal, self-made studio. Perhaps someday I’ll be shooting inside a world class set, aside George Lucas, featuring amazing high quality special effects that accurately demonstrate the audio-visual phenomena of astral energy that transpires during ritual.

Until then, enjoy.

E.A.

I find the various snippet videos interesting but for some reason this one in particular I received a strong energetic-access… I had actually had the thought while viewing to sense-for the underlying flux-pattern underneath the video… not even what was said, but the essence it was coming-from… I’d had the impulse to post some comments about a few concepts I’ve been working with for a while to this forum since I joined, but I’d been nudged not to… until today (up all night- and happened to view the video… perhaps it was just the tipping-pt… but perhaps it was a Key…

***  Post I think relates much to what I hope is in the Divination course, and yet I see relates to "enchantment" (evoke/will).. as well as Mapping changes (thus ties in SoulTravel, even SoulRealization) so I didn't post it in this category, but in the General Discussion: as

" Relation of Divination “knowing” (under-standing as foundation) to influence… "

Something else that relates less to the Divination Course (video #2) but implicitly the context (new film studio- cool, I thought that was neat to see- the only time we’ll see the green screen? as likely it will be in every video, but it won’t be green…) but the issue of finances and “new life-situations”~ social-plugins…

I see this as what could be 4 "exercises" or games...  in terms of Magickal Devel (or whatever flavour of self-help) and once you change games, things work differently- new dynamics, and what used to be easy and "handled" no longer makes sense....

1 is call it Psi-based or subtle Influence-persuasion (whether people, or even “circumstances”) but it is day by day- thus getting a type of event to occur, once does than to have another- do again…

2 is more a matter of “role” or character… like “i’m the type of person that does…” the dynamics of changing that (one part of you changes, while those parts of you feel pushed and resist)… in new role… who operate… etc…

1. Distinct from 1 or 2 is Id-Entity in the sense of what is the under-lying thread that ties together change-co-relation (responds together)… in this system- things that “work” causaly, may suddenly stop or start working- as there is an “assisting Guide” that is trying to nudge you to recognize how to Do without Doing (ie that part that causes thoughts to arise and that part that causes events to occur “outside” - there is a “thing” that is both of those at once…) - and you are “Helped” to try and learn to Do with that (and thus all Normal ways seem to not work)…

4th… harder to describe as relates to the above three being distinct from each other and one in one of those “games” will try and see all occurances in its terms… and other “games” as aspects of it… what the Persona thinks it wants, what the flow of circumstances is leading towards, and what “Wyrd” is developing over time (like a story’s plot-arc)… aren’t the same- but can all be driven by one underlying element… (even though they seem to contradict… less the path of least resistance, more the path of what the heck!)

Sounds good in the in-between moments, but mostly like the “social version” of a stroke (ie rather then the Brain/Nerves being damaged and losing the coordination of part of the body/face… and/or memories… losing the ability to be as was- and yet the next isn’t clear- only part of a picture, isn’t partial, its nothing…

So in short to finish- Thx for the video EA,  I like the tour

I don’t know if what I wrote above makes sense- but that was, at the end, trying to “Squeeze the last of the toothpaste out of the tube” kind of struggle to get what I’ve been stuck with…
and thus full-circle (full-stop) it returns to the Divination Process, to direct knowing… not just Future or elsewhereNow… but a question… implications of? to inform choices…

[[ I’ve been living more and more with that for the last 8yrs, and progressively not able to disregard… and parts steer wonderfully, but life-finances… it seems that part of me doesn’t understand… and as I’ve shifted… my ability to get the spirits and/or energetic-whorls that previously Event-conditions would all-unlikely arise…
now don’t (if life-finance related)… <I did a rite re a magical group-- during that week I was driven to search and find BALG site just before its offering- dis-covered or manifested? I don’t know… but income-position I know I can only find via my Intending it… as an Ordeal or such… and years before I’d have had many unusuals arising… but >

anyway- thx to any that read my comments- I hope my post above might spark even a bit of what EA’s video post will spark.

Taokua… Huh?

as example of “scanning” (sense/read the resonance ‘underlying-flux-pattern beneath the video’ … read-between-the-lines… more than just what is being said) as a skill… and how 4 different ‘Games’ can affect/ripple-out the rest of your life… (change one thing, can change just that or alot).

[quote=“taokua, post:2, topic:518”]I find the various snippet videos interesting but for some reason this one in particular I received a strong energetic-access… I had actually had the thought while viewing to sense-for the underlying flux-pattern underneath the video… not even what was said, but the essence it was coming-from…

I see this as what could be 4 "exercises" or games...  in terms of Magickal Devel (or whatever flavour of self-help) and once you change games, things work differently- new dynamics, and what used to be easy and "handled" no longer makes sense....

1 is call it Psi-based or subtle Influence-persuasion (whether people, or even “circumstances”) but it is day by day- thus getting a type of event to occur, once does than to have another- do again…

2 is more a matter of “role” or character… like “i’m the type of person that does…” the dynamics of changing that (one part of you changes, while those parts of you feel pushed and resist)… in new role… who operate… etc…

1. Distinct from 1 or 2 is Id-Entity in the sense of what is the under-lying thread that ties together change-co-relation (responds together)… in this system- things that “work” causaly, may suddenly stop or start working- as there is an “assisting Guide” that is trying to nudge you to recognize how to Do without Doing (ie that part that causes thoughts to arise and that part that causes events to occur “outside” - there is a “thing” that is both of those at once…) - and you are “Helped” to try and learn to Do with that (and thus all Normal ways seem to not work)…

4th… harder to describe as relates to the above three being distinct from each other and one in one of those “games” will try and see all occurances in its terms… and other “games” as aspects of it… what the Persona thinks it wants, what the flow of circumstances is leading towards, and what “Wyrd” is developing over time (like a story’s plot-arc)… aren’t the same- but can all be driven by one underlying element… (even though they seem to contradict… less the path of least resistance, more the path of what the heck!)[/quote]
[ see Finite and Infinite Games, by -Carse, James P. (1987) ]

“I am the great&powerful Ozzz .” -voice (“You’re a Humbug.” -Scarecrow) Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

Are you ‘sure’ this is what you want? (I have to SEE, I have to Know.)…
“You wanted to Know… well, now you know.” -Julia (Hellbound)