Victim of a Psy attack

Just recently i fell victim to an attack that was audible and trans dimensionally. I am a Novice to magick and I have considered myself a natural born all my life. I had just quit drinking hard and i was going thru withdrawls for a few days and i was empty on energy and also food and water. The attack landed me in the hospital and had many different spirits around me it seemed like a simultaneous attack.
This almost drove me to do something very dark. Does anyone know how to bring to light who ever attacked me for retribution. I feel like they wanted to drain me and they almost succeeded when i was admitted to the hospital my blood pressure was that of a dead man. And the attack did not stop with the hospital. I want to know if there was an attack or just very dry body low energy hallucinations. Also i would like to substantiate some of the story.

1 Like

[quote=“TomTheDarkSon, post:1, topic:3519”]Just recently i fell victim to an attack that was audible and trans dimensionally. I am a Novice to magick and I have considered myself a natural born all my life. I had just quit drinking hard and i was going thru withdrawls for a few days and i was empty on energy and also food and water. The attack landed me in the hospital and had many different spirits around me it seemed like a simultaneous attack.
This almost drove me to do something very dark. Does anyone know how to bring to light who ever attacked me for retribution. I feel like they wanted to drain me and they almost succeeded when i was admitted to the hospital my blood pressure was that of a dead man. And the attack did not stop with the hospital. I want to know if there was an attack or just very dry body low energy hallucinations. Also i would like to substantiate some of the story.[/quote]

I’m not convinced this was an attack.

I’ve experienced Delirium in my lifetime(although not from alcohol, but this is another story for another day)…it can be quite the ‘trip’…can’t it?

Symptoms

Symptoms most often occur within 48-96 hours after the last drink. However, they may occur up to 7 - 10 days after the last drink.

Symptoms may get worse quickly, and can include:

Body tremors
Changes in mental function
Agitation, irritability
Confusion, disorientation
Decreased attention span
Deep sleep that lasts for a day or longer
Delirium
Excitement
Fear
Hallucinations (seeing or feeling things that are not really there)
Increased activity
Quick mood changes
Restlessness, excitement
Sensitivity to light, sound, touch
Stupor, sleepiness, fatigue

[url=http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000766.htm]http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000766.htm[/url]
[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delirium_tremens]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delirium_tremens[/url]

Delirium in it’s extreme forms can last up to 14 days. I’m guessing this is what you experienced?

1 Like

^ What he said!

You might have encountered some random nasties, wandering spirits of various kinds, and your nerves were probably also stripped raw by the detox and that will have left you open to these things, but it probably wasn’t a concerted attack.

Please read this wikipedia page, or at least the extract below, if you’re thinking about drinking again - repeated detoxes can actually damage your brain permanently, so once you’re quit, stay quit, and certainly don’t go on and off the wagon with alternating periods of heavy-drinking and sobriety:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kindling_(substance_withdrawal)

Kindling due to substance withdrawal, refers to the neurological condition which results from repeated withdrawal episodes from sedative-hypnotic drugs such as alcohol or benzodiazepines.

Each withdrawal leads to more severe withdrawal symptoms than the previous withdrawal syndrome.

Individuals who have had more withdrawal episodes are at an increased risk of very severe withdrawal symptoms, up to and including seizures.

Withdrawal from GABAergic acting sedative-hypnotic drugs causes acute GABA-under-activity as well as glutamate over-activity which can lead to sensitization and hyper-excitability of the central nervous system, excito-neurotoxicity and increasingly profound neuroadaptions.

There’s a thread about addiction here on this forum you might find useful: http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/being-clean-for-first-time-in-10-years/

Good luck.

1 Like

Dear Sir. To me it would seem like a very common case of an abundance of drug or alcohl entities. Every adict and heavy drinker has them, and they get pissy when you tri to quit. Basically astral entitie that live vicariously though our adictions. If you clear with them specifically in mind and do some energy work to heal where they have weaveled into your aura you can get a great deal of releaf once they are released. I can do this for you over scype if you wish, I dont charge and would be able to help you in 15 minutes or less. Let me know my email is [email protected].

1 Like

Could be yourself from a distant place kicking your ass. Sometimes I wish I couldn’t go back in time and kick my ass… recalls various dreams

Entities which you are describing I classify as self or non-self. You seem to be describing self entities perfectly. However, you would not experience your own self entities to such degree unless you were powerful on some degrees. Do not take me for a flatterer. For I saw you crying and you stood before me. Do not confess the things you do to others do you understand me? or else they may not even help themselves or a spirit may overhear and decide to follow you. A small rock colliding into a random moon changes the cosmos more than the deeds of a person across their whole lifetime. Do not take yourself so seriously.

Next time you see yourselves pissed and wishing they had nothing to do with you. DEEP INSIDE YOURSELF… reach out and ask yourself for forgiveness. I myself have seen beings of light run to me, yet I fled in my own self loathing and disgrace. I know what it’s like to punish yourself. I know what it’s like to fear the future, to fear my own potential mistakes. A good friend once said to me, “future favors the bold”.

At the end of the day, just try and be someone you can live with. Then maybe you’ll find those demons weren’t attacking you but defending you from your own wishes…

2 Likes