Vicious thoughts during sex, where are they coming from?

Yea I always thought it was common to have those thoughts from the call of the void but most people deny it

4 Likes

Small question. What do you mean by under the influence of a mars current?

2 Likes

i think its pretty normal i have fantasies like that all the timeā€¦except im usually the one being bitten :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

hahaha :smiling_imp: A little blood being drawn never killed anyone hahahahahah!!!

3 Likes

I dreamed about those things:

in order to collect (from multible people) their lifeforce and to gather some flesh to recreate my vessel.
But thats just the use i had from it, the other part was the sheer pleasure of fucking and destroying those bodies.

If your thought while reading the lines above,
was not something like ā€œholyā€¦shiiiitā€ THEN: you are magician :3

Anyway: my shape while doing this was a twitching and changing form of unknown shadow -but had the silhouette of a giant humanoid wolf

I feltā€¦unspeakable ā€œgoodā€ while tearing apart those people.
-i feel not guilty in any way, because i know that this quilt would ashame the truthfullness of this act. I, Instinctively took what i needed and what i wanted. There is no place for remorse.

P.S.: N-no, i donā€™T know for sure why i tend to dream such crazy shit.

3 Likes

I believe this has to do with the associations- intelligences of Mars.
"The third table belongs to Mars, which is made of a square of five, containing twenty-five numbers, and of these, in every side and diameter, five, which makes sixty-five, and the sum of all is three hundred and twenty-five; and there are over it divine names with an intelligence to good, and a spirit to evil, and out of it is drawn the characters of Mars and of his spirits. These, with Mars fortunate, being engraven on an iron plate, or sword, makes

p. 144

a man potent in war and judgment, and petitions, and terrible to his enemies; and victorious over them; and if engraven upon the stone correola, it stops blood, and the menstrues; but if it be engraven, with Mars being unfortunate, on a plate of red brass, it prevents and hinders buildingsā€“it casts down the powerful from dignities, honours, and richesā€“causes discord and hatred amongst men and beastsā€“drives away bees, pigeons, and fishā€“and hinders mills from working, i. e. binds them;ā€“it likewise renders hunters and fighters unfortunateā€“causes barrenness in men and womenā€“and strikes a terror into our enemies, and compels them to submit."

2 Likes

Could possibly be a succubus/incubus influencing you. Iā€™ve heard similar stories. Iā€™d recommend you smudge with sage or sprinkle holy water (make it yourself, EA has it on his YouTube) or with Florida water. Another thing it could be is an undead vampiric spirit which are very plentiful in the astral. The Norse called them the draugr, and the Sumerians called them Akkharu. If it turns out to be the Akkharu, evoking a spirit who can deal with the dead is a good idea. Just my thoughts. You should figure out what it is.

5 Likes

Interesting. More so because I was born under Mars and thend to refer to myself as a son of Mars/Aries.

4 Likes

I have been working with mars, the reason I mentioned he maybe influenced by mars is because mars can make a individual angry, vicious, bloodthirsty etc.

Itā€™s known as the killer planet, the blood planet, the warrior etc.

6 Likes

True, true. A very good point to be considered.

3 Likes

A Vampire is both born and made. When we are born we are the result of what we came from (our parents). A child raised in a certain type of environment would then act to ā€œawakenā€ those dormant traits.

A note on the Side concerning Belial. He is known as ā€œLord of the High Houseā€ as well as ā€œLord of the Depths.ā€ So he essentially has both a Higher and Lower nature. You can simply think of this as his Light Body from Heaven or a Higher Realm as casting a Physical Shadow in this world (A Vampire).

In regards to your case, he was merely amplifying what may of already been present within you. Likewise, he may also have been amplifying a certain ā€œCollective Unconsciousā€ psychic connection that is coming from an Individual Somewhere else on this planet earth that was projected into you.

In order to keep this from happening you have to do Shadow Work, where you clean your own Unconscious and you Shield from other Unconscious Projections of Others, because when Belial comes he just simply amplifies it allā€¦ this in fact goes with all Demonic Beingsā€¦BUTā€¦BELIAL is essentially the Heavy Hitter in demonic Amplification as he is a Great King afterallā€¦

4 Likes

I agree, I was going to say that any raising of energy can bring out sides of yourself that you suppress (this isnā€™t automatically a bad thing) or that are not receiving recognition, I posted recently that itā€™s a known thing that meditation can increase both andger and depression, because it raises energy in the body, so this could (also) be more of the same.

It may have more than one cause, for example some people believe that the 72 spirits represent fallen aspects of the soul of mankind, or that demons are powerful entities formed of the subconscious shadow of humanity.

I think of them as distinct seperate personalities, BUT who (like some skeezy person harassing you when you feel most vulnerable) are closely attuned to the energies dominant in your body, including those awakened by an increase in energy, and yet not fully recognised, or reconciled.

They sometimes do it to help you, but it might not seem that way at the time.

Oh and Belialā€™s not a big fan of boundaries of any kind, so heā€™s not likely to say ā€œgee whizz theyā€™re doing private stuff, Iā€™d better stay outā€!

4 Likes

How can you find out what planet your born under?

1 Like

@ashtkerr
Each zodiac sign has a ruler planet, so letā€™s say that if you are Aries, your planet is Mars.

3 Likes

Oh, okay, makes sense. Then my planet is Saturn.

1 Like

@ashtkerr
Capricorn?

2 Likes

Yup, thatā€™s where the sun was when I was born.

1 Like

Your Sun was in Capricorn. Exact position depends on exact date of birth.

1 Like

@ashtkerr

Sorry got a bit busy, but yes that is exactly what I would have told you.

@DavidSmith

Thank you for stepping in while I was out and answering him. :blush:

4 Likes

He was even commentating on it hahahaha :joy::joy:

4 Likes