Vicious thoughts during sex, where are they coming from?

During sex I was getting these violent thoughts about my other half. I have a kinky side but not to this extent. I was imagining myself ripping into her neck and licking the blood. Can anyone shed light on this?
@Nagathex
@FraterMagni

4 Likes

Vampire? It sounds like a vampire

3 Likes

There were more thoughts but I don’t want to get banned ahah. They were all very violent. Is there a vampire in me?

1 Like

Hmm I’m not sure lol vampires aren’t my thing :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sexual energy can invoke fierce dark forces, I have had this even to the point of hurting someone one, but they didn’t feel the pain.

It could be numerous of things, have you been working with lustful beings like belial, Azazel or Lilith for example.

Are you a psychic vampire or are you under influence of a mars current.

Have you been invoking some dark forces and their energies haven’t left you.

These are just a few examples of things that can cause these vicious thoughts, don’t forget when we have sex we act on instincts.

We start to think on our animalistic, dominating, predator-like mind, this could be a factor in this too.

Perhaps it’s a few of these things could be combined in some way, it’s best to look at these examples and meditate on them ask your higher self or Godself.

You could try to go with that voice of magick route.

6 Likes

When I think about more I was dedicating it to Belial… I just remembered… I haven’t evoked him myself but I believe I have interacted with him recently. Thank you!

2 Likes

Well that maybe something to look into, he is bloodthirsty and lustful towards women.

This may be a indication of him either reaching out to you, or you’re taking on some of his attributes perhaps from his energies or something.

I’d definitely recommend asking him about this.

4 Likes

Intent to connect… check.

Conscious decision to dedicate… check.

That is pretty much all you need to connect with a being, I’ve found.

Hence, it is no wonder this happened if you reached out mentally and dedicated the sexual act to him.

He, in a way, acted through/with you, and you were taking in his energy, and giving out your energy, as well as the combined sexual energy. A meshing of sorts.

This energy can lead to such thoughts.

5 Likes

That explains a lot! I didn’t realize it was that simple to connect to an entity. I think what helped as well was I wasn’t asking for anything in return. Just wanting to get closer to him.

1 Like

You could just be a psychic vampire. The digestion of blood does it enough for me.

2 Likes

Sounds like you’re getting in touch with your inner werewolf with that vicious libido. Vampires tend to be more cold and calculating (and less messy) rather than driven by raw, primal force, which is what your case sounds like. Just don’t bite her too hard you beastly boy. :smile:

5 Likes

Is there anyway you could tell? Is a psychic vampire born or made, nature or nurture?

1 Like

I only draw a little bit of blood, they’re love bites :joy:

1 Like

Call of the void

1 Like

Could you expand on this some more :slight_smile: ?

1 Like

Well, you can ask a spirit or, better yet, summon me and just ask. Vampires can be made or born. I, myself, am a born vampire and a damned good one.

4 Likes

Oh sorry, here’s a quote from the urban dictionary;

"the call of the void is the thought to jump off the ledge you are standing on; wondering what would happen if you drove your car into another car or person; it is the thought of “I could kill someone so easily right now” when holding a knife, hammer, or what have you. it is the insane desire of our unconscious, but it is nothing to worry about unless you relish and enjoy these thoughts.
last week i visited the grand canyon with my girlfriend. as we stood on a ledge and looked out over the world, the call of the void entered my head:

“one little nudge and she’s dead”

i shuddered as the thought crossed my mind, and it left my mind as soon as it entered."

3 Likes

I would be very interested in summoning you.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Do a quick search in the forum and it should pop up. But keep in mind that part of me doesn’t know everything, it only knows what I know and it may not give you everything you want. However it can assist you in other endeavors as well. I will ask that you keep anything involving me hush-hush.

2 Likes