Very weird occurrences

I have been having these weird experiences for a couple of years. It’s not a consistent thing in my life but it does happen multiple times a year for 3 years. I do not argue very much with others and I’m a very joyful & carefree person. But for the past three years, I have had some arguments and some falling out with friends. Each time I would have an argument where me and the other person take a break from talking or I get extremely angry, a animal dies and I always find out about it. It’s even happened a few times in front of me where me and the person make up and we’re in the car and they run over an animal. Or when the person calls me and tells me “You’ll never guess what happened today.” It’s always after a fight, and I usually don’t fight. It seems to be more than a coincidence. I’m not sure what to look up or research. I cleanse myself a lot. I’m just very confused and would like some insight. It distresses me a lot.

1 Like

Do you think the animals are dying because of your anger, or do you think your anger might be because the animals are dying?

I don’t think they’re dying because I’m mad. It feels almost like bad luck. I’m not really sure.

I wonder of both you and the animal are reacting to the same negative energy in the areas.

Companion animals especially are said to firld and absorb negative energies for us and can be more affected than we are.

Can you try a divination to point you at least is s direction to identify what is coming around and off it’s the same thing in each case?

1 Like

I want to bring light back on this. This is rather reoccurring in my life as per usual… I cannot say too much because I am in a large community and looked upon. I unbinded the will of a criminal and he was using my friends in the physical. After social out casting and no attention on him - very coincidentally those same said people got into car accidents. Four in about a week in a half. This criminal was very close to me as a teenager and we “dated” I do not know if he is a practitioner or not but I put a seal on him for tonight - I am scared he will touch more people with his negativity. Everyone left him because of my words and actions but it was not out of evil. He hurts people and abuses power. He is a criminal. Does anybody have any input for me? I am not sure how to go about this in other ways. I will continue to do spell work on him and protections on me and the ones I love.

1 Like

I am very connected to the Earth. I don’t think it was because of the animals, I shunned away my bad feelings and felt guilty because I saw others in a bad light. And it made me feel uncomfortable.

I am highly sensitive and have sensory issues. (diagnosed autism) I also have a lot of energy. I think my thought forms were in the wrong direction as I was dealing with intrusive thoughts before.

1 Like

There could be all sorts of reasons for those car accidents, best to do some divination to find out while keeping your wards up. It could be mundane (car accidents happen all the time) or it could be magical. You can summon Belial who hates abuse their power.

1 Like

Yes Belial has been with me all this year in my heart and throat. 🩷 That has been taken care of and I sent them that energy. Thank you though because Belial truly does help.

1 Like