Very Strange, but kinda true, observation

Has anyone noticed that a majority of ‘Black mages’ appear physically attractive While ‘white mages’ seem to appear the opposite? I’m serious!

I’m not trying to but any balls here, I am mostly on the RHP myself. t’s just a observation that hit me awhile ago.

I looked at the ‘Artist’ section of the site,all of those LHP dudes look like friggin rock stars. In fact it seems like many of the ‘evil, dark gothic’ people are physicaly attractive as well, act logical and down to earth.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, people who seem to go for the RHP look well/act…ungrounded, crazy, out of shape and just…not attractive…

A lot of them on youtube look like they haven’t gotten a hit in 2 weeks. when I went to my first Reiki session most of them had a ‘serial killer’ look in their eye, where over weight, acted so blissfully out of touch with reality that I was afraid to eat any of the food their.

This isn’t a ‘fact statement for everyone’…I’m just stating a observation. Wondering why this is, or appears, this way.

My mind tells me, there are certain factors in people that may make them gear towards certain paths…maybe the ‘attractive people’ are used to getting their way, maybe the cold logical realist has the perfect mindset for the LHP and with the uncaring attitude is able to pursue their own goals without qualm…

What do yall think…?

When I was involved in the white-lighty, “for the highest good of all” world, most of the people were overweight and ageing badly, or half-starved and crazy, and very jealous of anyone younger or more attractive and vivacious… however I think it’s more about the person’s self-respect, the extent to which they accept their appearance matters, and the investment they have in the material realm rather than explicitly RHP/LHP or anything.

Sandra Ingerman is very much of the white-light brigade and yet she’s beautiful for her age, and also healthy and trim, but she works with Isis a lot and the Egyptian gods know the power of image - if Ms Ingerman looked like a sack of shit barely making it through the day on range of prescription meds, her message of personal transmutation would have far less impact.

JMO there, some people scorn the physical, the world of desire, image and so on, so it’s not surprising that it scorns them right back.

They’re unbalanced individuals with a fucked up and delusional fairy tale sense of reality and they live in a childish Michael Jackson world where no evil exists and all of the nourishment they need can be obtained by soybeans and white light meditations with rose quartz crystals and angel statues.

They are too yin and this is reflected in their podgy and out of shape bodies and piggy eyes, this is especially seen in Reiki “Masters”. They’re too immature to handle the idea of eating another animal for sustenance, so follow a diet which they falsely believe to be harmless.

I’m a predator and take pleasure in looking like one and embrace death and darkness as necessary and natural forces.

Yes :smiley: ! even thought my eyes have weird look sometimes too :open_mouth:

[quote=“telgega, post:1, topic:4455”]Has anyone noticed that a majority of ‘Black mages’ appear physically attractive While ‘white mages’ seem to appear the opposite? I’m serious!

I’m not trying to but any balls here, I am mostly on the RHP myself. t’s just a observation that hit me awhile ago.

I looked at the ‘Artist’ section of the site,all of those LHP dudes look like friggin rock stars. In fact it seems like many of the ‘evil, dark gothic’ people are physicaly attractive as well, act logical and down to earth.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, people who seem to go for the RHP look well/act…ungrounded, crazy, out of shape and just…not attractive…

A lot of them on youtube look like they haven’t gotten a hit in 2 weeks. when I went to my first Reiki session most of them had a ‘serial killer’ look in their eye, where over weight, acted so blissfully out of touch with reality that I was afraid to eat any of the food their.

This isn’t a ‘fact statement for everyone’…I’m just stating a observation. Wondering why this is, or appears, this way.

My mind tells me, there are certain factors in people that may make them gear towards certain paths…maybe the ‘attractive people’ are used to getting their way, maybe the cold logical realist has the perfect mindset for the LHP and with the uncaring attitude is able to pursue their own goals without qualm…

What do yall think…?[/quote]

I think being attractive is inherently tied in with the left hand path, primarily because the left hand path is fixated in conforming this PHYSICAL reality in accordance to ones will.

Therefore meaning the people who pursue left hand path pursuits, are more likely ready to understand and utilize the advantage attractive people have in this world, and therefore exploit this inherent characteristic of society to their own advantage.

The more attractive a person appears, the better they will be treated by their peers. Sometimes, attractive people are often victims of crimes of exploitation- such as constant harrassment, or in worst case scenarios: rape or sexual abuse. This could lead them to develop a vengeful and distrustful mentality towards humanity, and seek alternative ways to remedy the issue.

I grew up as a conventionally attractive female. I have also been a victim of sexual trauma, which propelled me into my occult studies.

One thing could be that LHP see mastering the body as the first step to mastering mind and spirit.

it is an interesting correlation…

I consider myself to be a pretty good-looking and ccharismatic guy, and I define myself as neither LHP or RHP. I honestly believe good looks come down to genetics and self-love.

I can say I have met many self-proclaimed LHPers, that had weak personalities or even personality disorders including paranoia and narcissism. I’m not picking on anyone because I have met enough white lighters that are just as helpless and stupid.

To me it’s all self-love and grooming when it comes to outward appearance and perception. I can go out unbathed and ungroomed and still meet the opposite sex with the same amount of success because I exude confidence and charisma.

I knw sure but its a guy here,who is printi,g a book,sorry fat,hayry,a litle weird,even hes talk tur, off me,i dnt speak enghlis tat well, and he has a weak aura,and his book look powerful, im nice looking girls say,short,dark personality,and the white side magicians,here,are 99\ fat,nt shower,and very slow,jealousy,and bitters,in my city,also gosips, mistrut,thief,even the owner if the store,i gess ya rght,oh yea im a litle chuby,

Now auditioning good looking female occultist for some tantric magic where we work extremes with both hands :wink:

I’m glad to see this thread has peeked some interest or responses atleast.

This forum is mainly LHP folks, very few are MP and maybe less RHP. I imagine I’m one of the few Aspiring Christian magicians here.

I consider this ‘observation’ part of my own development and growth. I will not lie, I have and do glace at the LHP for less then noble reasons. Though they mainly revolved around aspects of ‘justice’.

physically, I am attractive. I’m also fairly grounded and logical. So that does little to prove my theory. It does make me question myself though…

See there is a Hindu/buddist quote that goes “All that is within is without.” basically we see the world as we are…

Deep down…deeeeep down…am I geared towards the LHP? am I simply lying to myself for the sake of my own conscious…?

Looking at those '“reiki masters” and “love and light” folks…I see people who care nothing for how they look or what they are…because “The light loves them just as they are…” So they have no reason to change who or what they are…no reason to better themselves.

I grit my teeth knowing this is a mainstream Christian Ideal as well. Clearly taken out of context. "God doesn’t care how much money to give to the poor, if you save lives, if you take care of your body, or perform good works. You are saved through ‘Jesus Christ’ Accept him into your life and your sins are washed away. "

‘Even if you are a ‘good’ person, do saintly things…your still going to hell’ …WTF for???

And everyone knows what ‘sin’ really means…Imperfect.

I can see both sides of the coin here. The idea behind the RHP being. Self love and Self acceptance. and LHP being striving for perfection, IE: godhood.

EDIT: but LHP, it’s vital to ‘love yourself’ as well…

[quote=“telgega, post:9, topic:4455”]I can see both sides of the coin here. The idea behind the RHP being. Self love and Self acceptance. and LHP being striving for perfection, IE: godhood.

EDIT: but LHP, it’s vital to ‘love yourself’ as well…[/quote]
Personally, I see the LHP striving for perfection as the ultimate expression of Self Love. If you truly love and accept yourself, then you would want to be the greatest version of yourself you could possibly be.

To me, the RHP ideal of Self Love and Self acceptance, is a cop out, meant to keep people from improving themselves. “I love myself as I am, so why do I need to lose weight, exercise, keep myself clean, etc? God made me as I am, perfect. It doesn’t matter if I can’t run around the block without wheezing.”

Well as i can see it’s just a matter of time for all things to change and meet their oposites…Ask those who turned from LHP to RHP or the reverse.The point is that you can’t stand still in something.Even paradise would be boring after sometime.Everything shifts from positive to negative because it can’t stay neutral.Strugling for self perfection is because you are standing on the oposite side of it and you have to get there.YOu can see it in everyday life also.The weak wants to be strong,The poor wants to be rich,etc.We want only what we don’t have,and that’s because this is the only way for movement,purpose and energy to flow.Mr TIME is a huge factor in everything we do,feel,or decide.

[quote=“telgega, post:9, topic:4455”]I imagine I’m one of the few Aspiring Christian magicians here.

I will not lie, I have and do glace at the LHP for less then noble reasons. Though they mainly revolved around aspects of ‘justice’.

physically, I am attractive. I’m also fairly grounded and logical.

Looking at those '“reiki masters” and “love and light” folks…I see people who care nothing for how they look or what they are…because “The light loves them just as they are…” So they have no reason to change who or what they are…no reason to better themselves.

I grit my teeth knowing this is a mainstream Christian Ideal as well. Clearly taken out of context. "God doesn’t care how much money to give to the poor, if you save lives, if you take care of your body, or perform good works. You are saved through ‘Jesus Christ’ Accept him into your life and your sins are washed away. "

‘Even if you are a ‘good’ person, do saintly things…your still going to hell’ …WTF for???[/quote]

YES, LUKE. GIVE IN TO YOUR ANGER. COME TO THE DARK SIDE. LET THE HATE FLOW THROUGH YOU.

I can see it now: “Personally, I joined the Left-Hand Path™ for their excellent dental plan, and also, black is just SO flattering to the hips!”

1 Like

I should have seen that one coming…

Interesting self observation, Writing that last post the other nite. I felt ALOT of resistance when I was asking myself questions, and they were just simple things about my choices.

Currently I’m studying being a PT, and one of the subjects I have to study is ‘behavior modification’. Pre-contemplation is the stage where a person ‘REFUSES’ to listen to how or what they need to change about their lifestyle.

I experienced that same thing, when asking myself questions. Physical resistance and tension, like my body was saying “Don’t say that!” “Get away!” “Ejectejecteject!!”

Honestly I made this thread because I noticed that certain things seemed to connect a person to a pathway. The way they look, act, reason, live, etc.

I have made note of people who are ‘prone to shop lifting’ or acts of violence due to the shape and colour of their eyes. seriously!

Even people who love certain things ‘to death’, like comic book fanboys, who when they disagree with something will all use the same tone/pitch and squeaky outburst of defencive response “NOITSNOT!”. I heard that so many times, on different occasions from different people. Whom I swore where the same person when they said it…

Kinda like how folks with down-syndrome all look ‘exactly alike’ because they possess one more cell or DNA then the rest of us. This some how causes them to look like they are related to each other when they aren’t.

So I began to wonder if there are connections to the types of paths people will follow, and if so what is the scientific reason behind it. Because I honestly figured the 'crazy, bat-shit bonkers, serial killer types who have yet to understand how soap, water, and deodorant go together, would be more LHP and vice versa. The More healthy, grounded individuals would be RHP.

But back to my earlier comment of asking myself questions…Like I said I started this for another reason and as I began reading other people’s responses started taking a hard, and literally painful, look at myself.

I have no reason to lie when I say this, because what I realized last nite. I -am- afraid of the LHP…or at least myself.

Speaking from my own experience, I’ve definitely been to my share of “ascension” “reiki” general fluffy white lighty pseudo-feel-good stuff, and what I think is that in those circles there is a great deal of focus on helping/healing OTHERS. Maybe your family, or your friends, and definitely others in your circle or group, and that can be extremely draining. Combine that with the energy vampires who are drawn to those groups, and you’re left muddleheaded and with very little energy left over for yourself.

Another issue I realized recently was with the basic intentions of RHP vs LHP operations and why I had limited success with rhp. With RHP, you’re “doing your will” but with all sorts of caveats (For the good of all concerned, or it’s going to come back at me 3 fold!!! uh oh better get it right!!) so you’re doing magic because you want to make some kind of change in your life, but the very form of the spell is making you feel guilty for it, or that if you don’t get it right you’ll get in trouble.

LHP is just doing the spell and you’ll most likely get what you want unless you sabotage yourself with lingering rhp nonsense.

BOTH instances you’re doing what you want, but rhp makes you feel like shit for wanting it and encourages you to deceive to yourself about it.

So all those fluffy types are trying, hard, to get what they want from life, but are frustrated by the methods they’ve chosen. Then they talk to their friend about it and their friend agrees that it’s hard/doesn’t work/we need to go to another expensive workshop/etc. and it turns into a pity party.

So we’ve given away our power to others, the energy we have left is tied up in guilt about wanting what we want, we’re trying but spinning our wheels, the energy vampires have found us, and if you’re in that state long enough, it will affect your health. No matter how you eat.

I’m a long term vegetarian, since childhood, and I’ve done the vegan thing, the raw food thing too, and for me, I felt best when I was eating raw food. Before anyone can ask, I was not doing one of these high fruit 80/10/10 things like you see on youtube. I was eating a low glycemic, high greens, version of raw food (look up Dr. Gabriel Cousens, his book Rainbow Green Live Cuisine outlines how it works). I’m actually really looking forward to seeing how raw food combines with the practices I’m now doing and plan to do in the future.

Edited to say that this was one rambly ass post and I meant to say that when you’re in the sort of situation I describe above, you’re just not going to take care of yourself, in any way.

And I wanted to mention that I saw some pictures of the attendees at a convention held a few months back that focused on left hand path stuff and most of them were ~not~ the attractive, healthy, vital types the OP talks about. The pics are pretty easy to find.

My statement was more of “It seems like the majority of such and such.” There are ‘always’ exceptions.

At my house, I had 5 people rent rooms from me on 3 different instances. 4 of which smoked pot. only 1 was responsible and mature about his duties in the house. The rest…worthless!

There are many times when I met women, I asked them. “Are you a painter, by chance?” With surprise and spark in their eyes said ‘yes’. I tell them “I can tell, you ‘look like’ a painter.” a lot of it is in the way they act and move but also in certain physical features they have.

Robert Bruce, the man I learn from. 100% RHP, totally grounded and realistic, and self honest.

In a nutshell I was pondering if people are genetically geared towards certain things, Magic, pathways, etc. The thread of just my observations and wondering if anyone else noticed it as well