Very important

Greetings all. I think a lot of new magicians here would benefit from these questions.

1. Is it right to call o certain entity more than once a day?
  2. Is is right to call more than on different entities in a day?

Am having challenge with money issues to pay house rent. About 900 dollars. Can I call Bune and any other entity the same day for help? Nevertheless, my involvement in evocation is still at the novice level.

[quote=“Amorifier, post:1, topic:6678”]Greetings all. I think a lot of new magicians here would benefit from these questions.

1. Is it right to call o certain entity more than once a day?
  2. Is is right to call more than on different entities in a day?

Am having challenge with money issues to pay house rent. About 900 dollars. Can I call Bune and any other entity the same day for help? Nevertheless, my involvement in evocation is still at the novice level.[/quote]

You can call on both in the same evocation.Either at the same time,or summon Bune,dismiss her,and summon the other entity and dismiss it.I would advise against summoning one spirit at some point of the day for a task and another at another point of the day,because of the Law of Reverse Effort.

I call on the spirit I am in a pact with as often as necessary - BUT he gets his fair payment in terms of me working for him on various projects.

So it probably depends on the relationship you have and what they’re getting out of it.

Agree with what Arcane says, you insult the spirit if you ask them to do something then go straight to another spirit for the same basic thing, if you’re desperate try asking that spirit to cofirm they CAN help by sending you a sign before you sleep, or something.

Or ask them if you can work on it at different levels, for example a planetary talisman (ask them to indicate which planet) and so on.

One time i invoked Bune right after Michael, and after two hours i had bad luck and little accidents.I asked for help,and i received the opposite.

Did you ever find out why? I mean which of them it was causing that, or was it just kind of crossed energies in some way?

No.I just did banishings and went to sleep.All i wanted was to stop this shit that was happening.It wasn’t too bad,but i lost my sunglasses,then i picked up a fight with someone,i was in the wrong place the wrong time,people were somehow hostile,etc.Not a huge dissaster,but enough to make me thing that something wrong.

Interesting, thanks. I’ll make sure not to call both on the same day or for stuff around the same area, at least without checking first.

My Lady Buné (by which I mean the mask/aspect of her I interact with) seems to break a lot of “laws” and unbind people from death - if those are the archangel’s station, then that could explain the crossed wires. And it’s useful to know in advance there may be a problem there, so thank you. :slight_smile:

Actually i did the call while i was walking outside in public.Maybe it was a stupid move but i was desperate.I can’t remember who else i called that day before Bune.The funny thing is that i received some money (not enough) but the whole thing was just out of control.