Vegan sacrifice šŸ”

ā€˜Instead of killing a rooster in sacrifice :chicken: can one use ā€˜BEYOND Chickenā€™ plant based meat? (Asking for a vegan sorcerer)

(Satireā€‹:wink: :performing_arts: )

Generally, when a rite calls for a sacrifice of an animal, the important part is the live animal and the act of ending itā€™s lifeā€¦ as such of this, fake meat would be about as effective as putting diesel in your car that takes 93. Still a funny thread though.

5 Likes

Just breaking the ice :wink::metal:

1 Like

Plants are by definition ā€œlifeā€, too.
So if sacrificing an animal is different than sacrificing a plant, it would not be about ā€œlifeā€, but about intelligence.
So why not sacrifice AI technology?

Maybe I will start a cult that sacrifices all AI on the planet until there is none of it left. :thinking:
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/CreepyPinkAlligatorsnappingturtle-max-1mb.gif

6 Likes

Didnā€™t someone already do that? Or is that like any comic book villains thing? :joy:ā€™destroy everythingā€™

1 Like

You are a genius. An AI is a powerful god in a computer game.

2 Likes

ā€˜Sacrifice all technologyā€™ā€™ ( then slams iphone against the wall)

1 Like

When I wrote this I was feeling more like Neo in the Matrix than a comic book villain actually. :thinking:

1 Like

Sentient life

I mean, Iā€™d assume killing a semi-self-aware AI would suffice to, because itā€™s more about the spark of potential being snuffed out.

Too bad we canā€™t offer up Siri to the dark gods of chaos.

1 Like

So cutting down my beelzebubblekush counts also?

1 Like

Who says we canā€™t? :thinking:

2 Likes

ā€˜Siriā€™ā€¦ stab yourselfā€™

2 Likes

No no, you would only make AI more angry. You need to be smarter.

2 Likes

Ah ok ā€¦ ā€˜pssst Siri, quietly stab yurselfā€™

3 Likes

I guess one could place Siri in a magic circle :o: and at point of sacrifice just pull the plugā€¦ :thinking: :joy:

1 Like

Every single person that has read this thread from an Apple deviceā€¦ Siri knows. She knows your plans. Sheā€™s already taking counter-measures.

7 Likes

If things turn out like the matrix, Iā€™ll fucking drink my ass in beer and smoke before ever going to war with AI lmao

2 Likes

Arenā€™t you doing that already? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Iā€™m not drinking lol

1 Like

Whatever prevents Skynet from destroying mankind xD

2 Likes