Vegan sacrifice 🐔

‘Instead of killing a rooster in sacrifice :chicken: can one use ‘BEYOND Chicken’ plant based meat? (Asking for a vegan sorcerer)

(Satire​:wink: :performing_arts: )

Generally, when a rite calls for a sacrifice of an animal, the important part is the live animal and the act of ending it’s life… as such of this, fake meat would be about as effective as putting diesel in your car that takes 93. Still a funny thread though.

5 Likes

Just breaking the ice :wink::metal:

1 Like

Plants are by definition “life”, too.
So if sacrificing an animal is different than sacrificing a plant, it would not be about “life”, but about intelligence.
So why not sacrifice AI technology?

Maybe I will start a cult that sacrifices all AI on the planet until there is none of it left. :thinking:

6 Likes

Didn’t someone already do that? Or is that like any comic book villains thing? :joy:’destroy everything’

1 Like

You are a genius. An AI is a powerful god in a computer game.

2 Likes

‘Sacrifice all technology’’ ( then slams iphone against the wall)

1 Like

When I wrote this I was feeling more like Neo in the Matrix than a comic book villain actually. :thinking:

1 Like

Sentient life

I mean, I’d assume killing a semi-self-aware AI would suffice to, because it’s more about the spark of potential being snuffed out.

Too bad we can’t offer up Siri to the dark gods of chaos.

1 Like

So cutting down my beelzebubblekush counts also?

1 Like

Who says we can’t? :thinking:

2 Likes

‘Siri’… stab yourself’

2 Likes

No no, you would only make AI more angry. You need to be smarter.

2 Likes

Ah ok … ‘pssst Siri, quietly stab yurself’

3 Likes

I guess one could place Siri in a magic circle :o: and at point of sacrifice just pull the plug… :thinking: :joy:

1 Like

Every single person that has read this thread from an Apple device… Siri knows. She knows your plans. She’s already taking counter-measures.

7 Likes

If things turn out like the matrix, I’ll fucking drink my ass in beer and smoke before ever going to war with AI lmao

2 Likes

Aren’t you doing that already? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’m not drinking lol

1 Like

Whatever prevents Skynet from destroying mankind xD

2 Likes