Vape Smoke for Evocation

So yeah, I went to a vape lounge for a bit and did some stealthy evocation in the vape smoke, nobody noticed, but I want to see someone notice smoke-manifestations of spirits when they are done in public.

4 Likes

You may wanna be careful what you wish for :rofl: next thing ya know an over zealous religious follow sees it clear as day :alien:

That’d be hysterical.

5 Likes

holy necrobump batman

1 Like

Did you get results ?

I mean yeah, but nothing particularly special. It’s much better as a medium for banishing or affecting an area.

1 Like

Ahahah, are you serious ?? Dude, you made my day! This is the best topic I have seen this month … Many people use vapes for a variety of purposes, but for the first time I hear that they are used to call spirits)
I very often smoke vape and if that were true, then spirits would come to me every night and I’m not joking :slight_smile:
By the way, I smoke 10 times more often and I hope that this will not affect my health :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know it is out of Context but.
Due to the Profile…

Are you a kpop fan?
Specifically BTS?

(Btw it will affects your health negatively no question about it)
@Sally99

You still have to call the spirits obvs. They won’t come on their own. And it’s actually kinda shitty as a medium for evocation…

2 Likes

Good luck with that.

2 Likes

Welcome @MarkinsonBs As you were told after your first post back in March, it is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so before making any more posts, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like