Vampyrism books?

What are good vampyrism books that can introduce someone whos completely new to its concepts, what it truly is and how it works and also how to do it?

1 Like

The psychic vampire codex, just ignore the caste stuff.

2 Likes

Ardeth: The Made Vampire.

2 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nox Infernus by A.W Dray

1 Like

Just started reading this book. Pretty amazing…

2 Likes

My all time favorite! Recommend this to all who wishes to learn practical predatory spirituality.

2 Likes

Here’s a list of books I recommend for a serious practitioner:
Sekhem Apep by Michael w Ford
Akhkharu by Michael w Ford
The book of the witch moon by Michael w
Ford
Vampires the Occult truth by Konstantinos
Vampires and Vampirism by Montague
Summer’s
The vampire Codex by Michelle Bellanger
The Sanguinomicon by Father Sebastian
Vampire Magic by Father Sebastian
The Asetian Bible by Luis Marques
Orion By Luis Marques
Codex Aristarchus by A. A.Morain of the Drakon Covenant
Ardeth: The Made Vampire

9 Likes

I’m only a few pages in.

I must say my good fellow, it seems like a fantastic book.

2 Likes

‘An Age for Lucifer’- Robert Tucker
Pretty rare book.

2 Likes

I’m only a few pages in.

I must say my good fellow, it seems like a fantastic book.[/quote]

That book was awesome indeed. I have already tried one of the rituals, the one that you feed your shadow through the black mirror and I believe it was successful because I felt really tired afterwards. The problem with this book is that many of the rituals require materials that are very hard to obtain if not outright impossible. I mean, powdered human bone? Where is someone supposed to find something like that?

There are other examples too, not just the above mentioned, so if I had to say anything negative about “Nox Infernus”, that would be it. However, the book presents some really interesting and powerful techiques and it’s also worthy to note that it’s the first book of it’s kind that I have personally read that gives actual methods for achieving spiritual immortality with specific instructions instead of abstract ideas and concepts. Great book overall, thanks Mephistor for sharing.

2 Likes

For anyone interested in the material in Nox Infernus but unable to find a copy or spend an exorbitant amount for the rare hardcover edition, A. W. Dray has re-released it with more material under the title “The Book of Black Amber”. It can be purchased at Amazon.

As far as books that I would recommend, all of these listed are good, but each for a different method and perspective. The Vampire is both an magical/psychological archetype but also a primal expression of the individual who engages in Vampiric behavior. The old story of the blind men describing the elephant via touch and each getting a part of it correct applies here. For example, Ardeth: The Made Vampire deals with how a Vampire can express his nature in society in an amoral manner and gain sustenance and resources from social predation on differing levels, and how to rise from that point. Liber Hirudo: The Book of the Leech begins with detailed instructions for modifying one’s energetic structure in such a way as to irrevocably alter it’s functions, functioning much the same way as the “Kheprian Alteration” that Michelle Belanger claims as the basis for the transmutation of a group of ancient Egyptian priests into Vampiric beings who can preserve parts of their identity across multiple reincarnations. The book continues with work based on that modification. Each book will give you pieces of the puzzle, but there’s a lot you will have to fill in on your own.

1 Like

The vampire gate by Michael Ford. It talks of 4 kinds of vampirism. 1. Physical contact. 2. Sight. 3. Ritual. and 4. Dream/astral. This book discusses it in some detail. Easy to understand.

1 Like

I literally downloaded that 2 days ago… Synchronicities

What form of vampire is the one that can drain energy from direct personal contact and sitting on the bus? And which book should one focus on if one want to achieve this?

1 Like

Any Psy vamp can do whatever you described.

All these books are stepping stones​to becoming stronger~dragon crow