Vampirism

I decided to give this a try. Here’s my first experience:
Yesterday I cast a curse, which left me so drained and exhausted. Had trouble waking up and even concentrating. As I’ve gone through threads, I’ve checked out several techniques used in vampirism. The one I used was visualizing black tentacles expanding from my aura attaching to another person and sucking their energy. The result: I feel I got some of my strength back, but still feeling a bit weak. Any recommendations on more successful vamping?

9 Likes

If you can bring yourself to visit a public place, you can collect energy from multiple people at once by expanding the tentacle method into a large cloud that spans overhead and sucks up their energy. Then when you draw the cloud back into yourself, the energy gathered should fill you up.

A method I practised when I tested the waters of Vampirism.

6 Likes

What if their energy isn’t clean? I also wouldn’t like to absorb any negativity or problem they might have

1 Like

Yes, take those tentacles, and attach them to the energy of the sun (very yang, don’t overheat), the black hole in the center of the galaxy, or the cosmos (go as far out as your mind lets you, expand to universe size if needed).
Hey presto - more energy than you could ever need and it’s squeaky clean. Unless you’re a born vamp, then those guys say they can’t to this. Run it up and down and around your body to process into human energy.

7 Likes

There’s a method in Seth Speaks or one of the other books about Seth (I have a couple sorry forget which one) that talks about setting up a sigil in a very public place to harvest energy from people passing by.
You can customize it anyway you want but you can come back at anytime to pull the energy.

For example a subway, put sigils behind vending machines, inbetween signs, etc and come back for a boost.
It’s best in a large space because it doesn’t drain any one person too much.
I think this is if you have trouble getting decent amounts on your own.

I’ll try to find the book again, so I can give you a better description.

6 Likes

Well of course you can take things a step further and filter the energy before taking it into yourself.

3 Likes

Huh… I was always calling this just “feeding” now I’ve learned its a form of vampirism… Interesting…

2 Likes

I have a method I use whenever I start any meditation or ritual as well that I’ve been branching out to those moments of anxiety and feeling drained., maybe it might help?

I pull from the Cosmic Dark itself. Just what I call it since I’m not sure exactly what to phrase it. I close my eyes and envision myself floating in space itself with the earth below me. I then ball energy up around me and let myself fall back down to earth and my body with the ball of energy.

3 Likes

Bound with Satan, no need to lower yourself to others.

1 Like

Extend those tendrils into the ground, or on to the grass. Humans are limited sources. Try drawing on bigger energy…

5 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

@anon48957109 the vending sigil is hilarious and brilliant. Definitely doing it.

2 Likes

I’ve done that with trees many times and it always made me lethargic af.

2 Likes

Lol, trees are slooow :wink:

4 Likes

They take all day just to say hello.

4 Likes

But they have one of the strongest and purest energy out there ¯_(ツ)_/¯ and they give it freely if you ask nice…

2 Likes

That’s true.
I’ve gotten help from an exceptionally old and large tree at my work. The difference was it wasn’t just the tree but a dryad-like spirit that was tending all the trees we have. They are very quick lol.

2 Likes

Lolol i know

I have no idea about vamping others energy but I can help with the knock down from rituals.
I find nature is a good way to get energy back, such as a meditation in a wood or near running water. I use himalayan salt baths too.
I tend to block others energy to be honest as I don’t want the information overload about them that comes with it. all the best. x

3 Likes

Learning to be a superconductor.

2 Likes