Vampirism question related to ascent

Hello All,

I’ve been working in magick/occult since May and have found a wealth of information on this forum and in recommended books. I’ve definitely got a connection to the Old Ones and feel an allegiance there.

My question relates to ascent. I was reading Wealth Magic - Damon Brand - and it mentions how you have to be open to changes in your life to bring this wealth into your life. Then along comes Ardeth - The Made Vampire.

I kind of double-check everything with my pendulum which gives me a go ahead on the vampirism in Ardeth. I have a hesitancy. EA in his Black Magic series talks about how vampirism changes your astral body and cosmic future because of this. You become a black hole rather than a light. I don’t want to screw up on this because the Ardeth book speaks of a “point of no return”. I realize that one of the biggest hindrances to ascent is ourselves and our fear.

Does anyone have any insight on this??? It would be appreciated (Although the Ardeth book says that graditute is cowardice, lol)…

“Along comes” in what manner? The way in which a text appears may be indicative of its purpose within your life.

I kind of double-check everything with my pendulum which gives me a go ahead on the vampirism in Ardeth. I have a hesitancy.

Yet your pendulum gave you the affirmative. Do I smell doubt?

EA in his Black Magic series talks about how vampirism changes your astral body and cosmic future because of this.

EA is right and wrong, vampirism does change you, and it will affect the way you process power and evolve, depending on how much you eat… and what you are.

But it doesn’t necessarily change one’s destiny.

You become a black hole rather than a light. I don't want to screw up on this because the Ardeth book speaks of a "point of no return". I realize that one of the biggest hindrances to ascent is ourselves and our fear.

Wanting to be either a black hole or a light is silliness, it is balance that is key.

You’ll only start eating everyone around you if you get too drunk off their blood, or try to eat something so much bigger than you it breaks you.

1 Like

[quote author=Velotak link=topic=9299.msg95841#msg95841 date=1480214160]

[quote=“Serenna, post:1, topic:8810”]EA is right and wrong, vampirism does change you, and it will affect the way you process power and evolve, depending on how much you eat… and what you are.

But it doesn’t necessarily change one’s destiny.[/quote]

Thank you, Velotak. I appreciate your knowledgeable input… : )

[quote author=Serenna link=topic=9299.msg95838#msg95838 date=1480211116]
I’ve definitely got a connection to the Old Ones and feel an allegiance there.
My question relates to ascent.

Hi Serenna,
Just a quick thought, I have worked with the Old Ones since I was young. (I call them my Highers.) Perhaps give the books a rest for a while and ask them to teach you how to ascend. I was almost excessively taught by them and continue to learn and ascend. Other approaches are important, of course, but why not try it the ‘natural’ way. Maybe make up a ritual to ask them to help. Anyway good luck on your pathway.
Virtue

1 Like