Vampirism on a distance

Islam is greatly influenced by Judaism because the prophet of Islam was a business man and used to do business with jews. In fact he married several Jewish woman so I believe that he was inspired when he created Islam.
Abrahamic religions share a lot of similarities.

4 Likes

Theory I happened across recently on /pol/ - haven’t dug too deeply myself into it:

[quote]
Muhammad was of the clan BanuHashem, in translation from arabic and jewish - “The descendants of God”. Muhammad’s uncle was the leader of the clan and the clan was the most influential in all the arabian peninsula.
BREAKING DISCOVERY : BanuHashem is the clan with the unique jewish bloodline in it. They are literally jewish. Mohammad’s mother was literally a jew, most of his wives too.
BREAKING DISCOVERY : Saudi Arabia before Islam was in majority a jewish kingdom.
CONNECTING THE DOTS : Mecca is exactly where the jews fled from the egyptians and settled.
CONNECTING THE DOTS : Izrael in arabic means the angel of death. Which means that Israel is the fake bait that they are jews, so that they can be killed, in stead of the real jews - arabians.
CONCLUSION : Muhammad was a jew, from a clan called the descendants of God, from the territory where Moses took the jews to settle to.
The bible as well points out that Ishmael and Isaac are brothers and they both will inherit all the Earth.

… Source: Wikipedia, Old testament, Arabic Dictionary, Hebrew Dictionary, Qur`an[/quote]

4 Likes

That ignited a firestorm in my brain…
That does make sense actually.

As way back then “All who serve under Allah (God) is a Muslim” in other terms, all who submitted to the will of God be it Jewish/Christian/Muslim where in fact Muslim. As the word Muslim means to submit, and those who submit are by definition Muslim.

3 Likes

And funny thing is Islam claims that all prophets were Muslim and that Islam is like the finished work of God, unlike Christianity and Judaism which according to them is ccorrupted…

3 Likes

There is something very insidious about Islam, the.
And this seems to be true. However, Banu Hashim is one of the clans of the Quraysh.

2 Likes

Muhammad’s family while may be jewish but they practiced magic too, especially his uncle and grand father.

2 Likes

Guys? I guess this is worth its own topic :wink:

I bet there is a lot to say about this

1 Like

Bu…but… Islam is vampirism… it sucks the life force out off you…:joy:

4 Likes

I agree :smile_cat:

1 Like

Hey all, I’m going to wade into this question.
I have been a practitioner of astral sex for many years which is akin to vampirism. I don’t drain those I connect to, instead I share their energy, astral sex is linked to tantric sex/kundilini so practising will raise both your energy levels to much higher levels and this is very much a LH path working process.
I’ve had major connections on an astral path for many years, some of them beneficial and some of them not. It’s all part of the process of ascension so I guess my answer it yes, you can, you can have anyone you want. You need to focus on the person you have in mind and use as much emotional energy as you can. Feel your way to them and an alter offering like photos etc does help. You can contact who ever you want, some will be more difficult than others to connect with but persevere. If your heart’s in it you’ll get there.
Ok, I’m going to be honest here, I’ve had astral fun with some celebrities and I know I’m hanging my head in shame :disappointed: Love it when I put my secret astral sex life online!!!:disappointed:
But I would encourage you to do is not aim to drain but to explore the tantric/kundilini path and share. It’s a lot more satisfy that draining the average person.
Hope this helps & good luck with your spiritual travels
Virtue

4 Likes