Vampirism on a distance

Can i drain someone, just by shooting tendrils into a photograph?
~Or by imagining light orbs or mist, coming out of the picture?

What do you think?:thinking:

I seen post where people have done that. Of course I can’t remember from where…

Nethertheless, magick is magick. The only limit is your limit.

2 Likes

I was just curious… if i do that:

Am i fooling myself, and just allow me to use some more of my potential?
Or do i drain someone and have therefore a limited supply?

You can definitely do that. However if you had something that belonged to that person, it would work brilliantly…

3 Likes

I’ll say.

If lust magick can work via a photo, vampirism should diffenatly do that too.

3 Likes

Good. :slight_smile:

~I’ll keep practicing that with a manipulative bitch i once “knew”.
And i start google some random faces, or i check instagram, facebook or something.

'guess i should avoid trying anything on the “real vampire” forum, which i’m also haunting with my presence.
Well…i guess i could go for those groupies and goths… Oh geez… they are soooo different :’(

1 Like

What is that forum about?

Really? Since 2013, i ask that myself.

Guys who feel the need feed on the energy of others, either with or without the medium that is blood.
Guys who are just some misanthropic loners.
Goths who have a blood fetish.

Really fucked up guys.
But some are surprisingly smart -well, a few.

Also: “otherkin”, like a transgender, but with animals

1 Like

I have been a member for too long on a dank meme group… soo… my mind has been corrupted.

U want some big titty goth gf?

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve done it. (Eyes make it easier :wink:)

2 Likes

Sorry… maybe later. I got too excited with that binding spells. XD
~actually: that one spell was to get in the head of a goth

For anyone who is interested into haunting that fucked up forum too,
here is the link: http://www.vampir-unity.de/

Use the photograph much like a sigil, when you are ready breathe in deeply and i mean until you feel it all the way down to your root chakra and as you breathe out, lock eyes with the photograph’s eyes and imagine the tendrils or light going into them, imagine you are going into then, all the way down to their muladhara chakra, see the tendrils wrapping around it then do the same thing with the other chakras till you reach the crown then imagine their energy flowing back into you through your eyes or hold your right hand over the photograph and catch it that way then put your hand. Either way works and you will most definitely feel the effects.

6 Likes

It’s probable. There maybe something to what the indigenous folks say "that a photo takes, has, or is a part of the soul.

3 Likes

It’s quite interesting to me. Not to get off topic but Muslim folks forbide even the drawing of anything alive… or to play with a doll. Only few abide by that rule… they believe that anything that represent the essence of the soul; even in a drawing can make it alive.

6 Likes

Well…thoughforms are a thing, but you can overdo most things. And islam…lets say…"isn’t that great"
but i get your point :3

You probably have some pretty interesting background, if you mention someting like that.:thinking:

1 Like

Time and distance do not exist in magick.

4 Likes

Well yeah you are right. Islam isn’t great…but at the time of Islam, the magic practiced by the pagan arabs was quite fascinating… they had temples, worshippers, Gods/ Goddesses.
There is not much information about their practices but they clearly knew what they were doing…
Too bad, it didn’t end well for them…

And yes, I do have a unique background :wink:

2 Likes

Ohh… You had my attention and now you have my curiosity…:smirk:

2 Likes

If I may poke my nose in, that originated in Judaism, the rest of the world LOVES a good graven image but anything connected to the entity that was behind the Abrahamic faiths has some prohibition on representing certain forms.

4 Likes