Vampirism and Necromancy interaction

Hi guys and gals!

First, to warn ya, I don’t know sh*t about Necromancy, but I’ve got a couple of questions.

I’ll be blunt:

Is it possible to drain the energy of the “dead” without f*cking killing yourself or experiencing adverse health effects? Has anyone ever tried?

[quote=“Superstes, post:1, topic:3383”]Hi guys and gals!

First, to warn ya, I don’t know sh*t about Necromancy, but I’ve got a couple of questions.

I’ll be blunt:

Is it possible to drain the energy of the “dead” without f*cking killing yourself or experiencing adverse health effects? Has anyone ever tried?[/quote]

You wan’t to steal life force from the dead ?

That should answer it.

Atherius

[quote=“atherius, post:2, topic:3383”][quote=“Superstes, post:1, topic:3383”]Hi guys and gals!

I’ll be blunt:

Is it possible to drain the energy of the “dead” without f*cking killing yourself or experiencing adverse health effects? Has anyone ever tried?[/quote]

You wan’t to steal life force from the dead ?

That should answer it.

Atherius[/quote]

No. Not “life force.” Energy. And I don’t necessarily want to “steal” it for myself – I want to use it to stabilize an astral gateway for the purposes of evoking something much, much more powerful…

The energy that surrounds the dead is found in abundance in cemeteries. Go there and gather it into a vessel.

What about battlefields where hundreds of thousands of people have died?

If the bodies are still there, then yes.

Would old blood (that was spilled on the ground) work? I am asking because I am considering going to an old Civil War battlefield and doing a Crazy Ass™ ritual there…

No. There is a connection to violence and death. But no death energy. Rotting organic things produce it.

Back to the drawing board it is…