Vampiric Tendrils As Astral Weapons

Here is an idea which I like a bit better than casting curses on aggressors. I use astral tendrils to feed on the prana of people but I was wondering if rather than just drain and feed I could use them to manipulate and or damage enemy chakras and auras. I think one could project tendrils that could cut through the chakras of others damaging specific areas in that person(s) life. I also think negative emotions could be transferred from you to your target via tendrils. The goal here is not really to feed but to sabatoge and destroy. I feel this is just more direct than casting a curse or asking a demon to attack someone.

Has anyone ever used a technique like this? And how effective would it be? I’m preparing for a nasty fall out with some people I sense is inevitable. Any tips would be appreciated.

7 Likes

Sounds feasible. And quite practical… Actually I think I have done similar.

1 Like

How do you use astral tendrils?

1 Like

Yesterday a terrible person I know was talking in his normal loud annoying voice. I reached out to his Vishuddha Chakra and sharpened one of my tendrils to cut and disrupt the chakra and I used the other tendril to provide support. Instead of using my tendrils like I normally do to extract prana I used them like knives cutting through the chakra. Of course I also used shielding to prevent any counter measures that could be used against me. Right away I noticed his voice and tone got way quieter and he seemed to stumble on his words. He also seemed to have less of an interest on yelling at me. I think it worked ok for a first time experiment but I want to refine it more. I’m not sure though if it could be enough to actually destroy someone but I think it has merit.

4 Likes

Other than visualization is there anything else that should be used? Thanks.

I would say will power and focus. You have to have the stronger will to attack than your victim has to defend. You also have to make sure your energy doesn’t leak out into the victim and is strong and focused enough to cut through other energies. Your third eye should be opened and breathing should be controlled when attacking. I think it’s a good idea to look out for any protective spirits or energies around your target too as they might try to intervene.

3 Likes

It works as well as it works for feeding. Clean, discrete and elegant. I recommend you to practise and master it. It is very useful.

2 Likes

In general, astral work tends to be less effective than ritual, because, in general, rituals set up entire patterns, whereas astral work will do it through already-existing one. However, both of these, can do both.

Experiment for yourself, and see what works, but I will say that there is incredible benefit to mastering things like this, one of which is the ability to cause harm on demand.

1 Like

You can also turn the tendrils into servitors, with curses, bindings, and other such spells built into them to be unleashed.

I used to send curses to people through them, as well as entities.

However Arcane is right, so if you want the tendril servitors and their curses to have any weight, you should create their individual curse patterns, the patterns of the servitors, and everything else in a ritual.

3 Likes

So tendrils can be used as a delivery system for curses and transformed into servitors too.

Would the tendril/servitors interfere with normal vampiric feeding? Are their any specific rituals for this kind of tendril work? And how would you send entities through the tendrils? Sorry about all the questions. It is really interesting all the things that could be done with tendrils. I feel I’ve only scratched the surface of what is possible with them.

2 Likes

With The Feaster from Afar on your side, I’m sure your Pentacles are very Towerful.

I feel like it’s important that you trance out in Eldritch communion and channel a sigil specifically attuned to the current of the Feaster from Afar.

1 Like

Somebody asked me once why I was attaching magical tendrils to my words (like it was a bad or suspicious thing) and I had no idea I was doing it. It was just automatic. I couldn’t even see it. I wonder if they were being taken as “vampiric tendrils?” Maybe I’m “astrally armed?”

Sometimes I used to see energy hanging/glittering off of people’s words, but it was a fun thing to me, like a trail of breadcrumbs to follow on the path of my own development. I don’t ever see it anymore so I suspect I integrated it, and that’s why that person saw it on my words. I have no idea if I’m still doing it anymore though.

1 Like

What is the technique or method to practice vampyrism using tendrils

Would be nice when a Master Vampire could guide the ones who want to learn these techniques, easy and step by step.