Vampiric Pathworking

Okay, thanks alot. Will look into it.

Can tell you from first hand experience… ToV has some real substance in its materials. There are some real kooks on their forum (expected with the topic I guess), but there are some VERY experienced folks there. Is it worthwhile? Absolutely with their materials at least. Is it run like a money-making group? Yep. But look past that. Read the books.

I don’t think anyone has come on to this thread for a little while but I had an experience with Haklator that I think you guys would be interested in. I read Michael W. Fords book The vampire gate and he had a ritualistic technique of vamping someone that requires a mirror and the summoning forth of vampiric entities. I took the idea of this ritual and changed it to something more suitable to me. Prior to this I had, some days before, opened the sigil of haklator asking that he would teach me more about stealing life force. I did not however, feel any significant change within myself or my environment that pointed to the spirit’s presence. Fast forward to the ritual: I was in the middle “feeding” when I felt a shift in my room and the name of this spirit repeated itself in my head. It was like echoing whispers. I sensed that haklator liked the way in which I fed form my victim, but not because it impressed him, it was because he saw it as sloppy and i could feel him practically stealing my meal from me. I saw the life force turn from a blood red to a color that reminded me of tar. I had a horrible run of bad luck that day after the ritual and interaction with this spirit. I’m still trying to figure out how to become more intimate with so if anyone has anything to say on the subject please do.

I am a member of the Temple. From the Dayside perspective, it is all about becoming financialy independent. As well as using science technology to achieve immortality. If you are serious about vampirism, actually serious, you will go at all angles to keep yourself intact. Just the information of the Dayside alone are worth the price of membership. Unlike all other groups, or boards or clicks…the TOV wants its members to thrive in all aspects of Life.

As for the Nightside, there is no substitute.

The Temple is the Real Deal.

There is more to Vampirism than drainin Juice.

This is a pretty sweet project and I can’t believe I missed out on it. Is everyone still working on this?