Vampiric Pathworking

Hello all those on the Vampire’s Path,

I have a proposal, lets all get together and do a 30 day pathworking with Hah’kla’tor (BOA). The purpose of this pathworking will be to:

1. Increase our proficiency in vampirism.
  2. Gain a deeper gnosis of vampirism and its myriad of uses.
  3. To create an egrigore that is specific to our group that will fetch energy for us so we can use it in ritual settings.

I have no set date yet, just throwing it out there for all those who are interested.

I would ask that those who apply for this pathworiking have more than just a basic competency with vampirism, and can at least scry sigils (so you can contact Hah’kla’tor) evocation experience is a plus.

So who is down?

3 Likes

[quote=“Orismen, post:1, topic:3048”]Hello all those on the Vampire’s Path,

I have a proposal, lets all get together and do a 30 day pathworking with Hah’kla’tor (BOA). The purpose of this pathworking will be to:

1. Increase our proficiency in vampirism.
  2. Gain a deeper gnosis of vampirism and its myriad of uses.
  3. To create an egrigore that is specific to our group that will fetch energy for us so we can use it in ritual settings.

I have no set date yet, just throwing it out there for all those who are interested.

I would ask that those who apply for this pathworiking have more than just a basic competency with vampirism, and can at least scry sigils (so you can contact Hah’kla’tor) evocation experience is a plus.

So who is down?[/quote]

i want to do this, but I don’t have any evocation experience…

That is ok, how is your sigil opening?

If it is not good, you can look up the “Things new members should do when they get here” thread, someone posted a link to one of E.A.'s articles on how to open sigils.

I would suggest a spirit like Vassago or an Archangel like Gabriel first just to help with your astral senses. Sastan and Mephistal are great for this too. Open their sigils and keep working with them until you can see and hear them.

This project doesn’t even have a start date yet, so you will have plenty of time.

Already demonstrating priestly leadership qualities eh Orismen? :wink:

Hey Orismen, I’d be willing to do this pathworking project when it comes to fruition. I haven’t done much in the, pardon the pun, vein of vampirism, though I’ve experimented a little with the chapter on it in Works of Darkness.

LOL, I pity those who follow me.

EDIT-It’s funny cause Hah’kla’tor is a priest! Damn I am slow today.

Fantastic, the more the merrier.

Haau, I want in on this so I could get better at vampirism, but the only thing I can do so far is a sloppy feeding (Thankfully, I’m getting better) and sigil magick… Tough, I can’t see nor hear spirits, just enter the sync for at most a minute and charge it with intent…

Hah’kla’tor gave/implanted symbols within the outer energy field. These work almost like Reiki symbols often given with the first or second atonement. Hah’kla’tor shows a relaxed pull where much more Life Force is drawn. The impression of a black hole or spinning clockwise vortex open up around the Vampire or pretty much within, and if sitting very still breathing naturally the flow of energy continues to rush in without much effort.

Put some more work in using this sigil. I projected into it while focusing on a target. There was for sure a steady flow of Life Force flowing towards me. I looked at this kinda like a magnifying tool. I believe this may have some use in cycling energies, while leaving the working with a portion to, Hah’kla’tor. Not a very primal feeling entity as ov yet… more experiments to come.

Orismen, if you want I could give you the Book of Leech, and Nox Infernus, by far some the best vampire books I have ever read.

And yes I would love to part take in this Pathworking.

1 Like

That would be awesome SinisterShadow! I don’t have a date set for it yet due to some initiations I am going through and some mundane shit that has popped up. I will probably be able to start this in August sometime.

Right on, by then I would be more than ready in psychic vampirism to be able to contribute to this group.

I’ve never heard of that entity. Where can I get the sigil and information on it?

This is really interesting. I have tried vampirism maybe two times, and I got a lot of fun out of it. I have several times promised myself to delve deeper into it. THis group may just be the catalyst I need. Plus I have missed doing group work with other BALG members! :smiley:

I am currently going through some work that I won’t mix with other currents, but if this starts in august, then I may be able to join.

This entity is not really where to start with Vampirism, IMO. But try it out and experiment.
I’ve just experimented a bit with, Hah’kla’tor. Not very impressed though I’m sure there may be more if I felt a need to waste my own energy… I suspect the symbols I saw are actually Reiki ones. Perhaps an odd perspective of my own while merging our energies.
ToV is where you will truly learn this art.

ToV?

Temple of The Vampire.

Oh that place. Thanks. Didn’t people here write that that place was bullshit? What is being a member of that group like?

The Temples material’s very good. I’m not talking about online message boards or anything like that. Maybe those are ok for some.