Vampiric Difficulties

It’s ironic that you posted this as I was writing about over-feeding. I accidentally lost everything I wrote, with which I was intending to make a new thread altogether. So thanks for bringing this up!

Yes. Without a doubt I’ve discovered that I’m overfeeding. It always results in the same headaches and fatigue. When I take in lesser amounts of energy and just allow them to process over the next 10-15 minutes, I consistently feel much better. This is probably because I’m new to vampirism and still have a relatively small feeding capacity, but I’m sure the principle stands for more mature vampires as well. Feed too much and you end up feeling shitty instead of amazing.

Would you agree?

1 Like

I can relate to the yuckiness after feeding off of someones energies that has not been filtered. For that main reason, I became a Reiki Practitioner/Reiki Master/Teacher. If I need a charge up, just lay hands on my solar plexis and let the energy flow. Do not have to worry about the yuck, or anything else.

3 Likes

Very interesting. So does the energy come from the universe? What is your source exactly, instead of someone else’s life force?

2 Likes

To an extent, yes. But keep in mind it is an individual thing. I am not warning simply against overfeeding, however. I am also warning against using more energy, to feed, than you get from feeding. Because as you can see you are at a loss. Biting off more than you can chew, is also an option and not a good one, as it can cause disbalances, that may even crack chakra.

2 Likes

Hmmm I see, I see. This is a pretty deep subject.

Reiki also balances your own life force energies in your auric field as well as the chakras. Could be something that you may want to look into.

2 Likes