Vampire stones

What are good stones for vampires to use?

8 Likes

Philosopher stones?

4 Likes

depends on what they want to do with them.

If the vampire has a little rough skin on the feet, can i recommend pumice?

Or if the vampire is being pursued by a slayer and has run out of other options, I recommend throwing granite; it’s hard and durable and will not bounce.

20 Likes

Lol bruh

3 Likes

Depends on what type of vampire Energy/Sanguine for Sanguine I would say something to make you more charismatic

And for energy something that helps ground you these are examples of course but Alexandria sticks out to be when I look for more info

Alexandrite opens intuition and metaphysical abilities, creates a strong will and personal magnetism. Regenerative, it rebuilds self-respect, and supports rebirth of the inner and outer self. Alexandrite centers, reinforces, and realigns the mental, emotional, and spiritual bodies

8 Likes

Thank you for not being a clown.

7 Likes

Pyrite also seems like a good choice (fool’s gold)

Here’s the link I went to for the info

4 Likes

Interesting. That I have.

1 Like

I kinda feel like I should post this as well it’s mostly about keeping energy vampires away with gems

4 Likes

I need one that will help me with vampirism, however.

3 Likes

Garnet

Sometimes used by vampires and others of similar interest, to draw energy or victims. Often seen in the form of a large garnet ring worn on the index finger, or a large garnet pendant that rests on the solar plexus

5 Likes

That is the only one I specifically could find for vampires but this site has offensive capabilitys of a lot of stones I hope I helped any Crystals Used In Aggressive Magick – Witch University

4 Likes

I once read amber is good for wampires because it fills up energy losses in aura.

2 Likes

Moldivite works best I have found. Some react to it badly. It’s definitely a catalyst for change as well, so I wouldn’t have one with you at work unless you hate your job…

4 Likes

Ruby, more so than garnet… Pigeon blood ruby to be specific. Damn that sounds dramatic. . …

2 Likes

I have garnet it does work well.

3 Likes

I believe citrine quartz is good as a filter to purify the energy

2 Likes

Thank you for your links, the last one is exactly what I needed !

3 Likes

If you mean energetic vampirism, I would go with labradorite. I have found nothing better for emotional, mental energy, and I am not even of that discipline. Also, quite lovely to look at. Just don’t wear it on the full moons; the catch could be a bit much if you are not ready for it.

And for those laughing at people for utilizing the things found in the earth to enhance us: Don’t knock it until you try it :wink:

8 Likes

Blood Stone (Heliotrop), It’s main component being Hematit,
is enforcing the Strength, Bloodlust, Vampiric Hunger, etc.
It makes Vampires stronger, but also more Brutal, and to da degree less intelligent.
It enforces the beast part over the human part of the Vampire.

Hematite - Wikipedia

Note that Rotten Iron can be used if no Hematite is aviable.
The Rust is very similar in it’s effectiveness.

• Woman who suffer from low iron due to high Blood loss also use those to increase their Blood Production.
    Which is why Vampire Cattles are feeded with rust sometimes. :wink:

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

7 Likes