Vampire Newbie - Vampiric Servitors?

Hi everyone. I just tried vamping for the first time 2 days ago. I never tried contact vamping but just started using tendrils on random people on the bus/metro. I did it just as an experiment, a fun thing to do. Usually I’m easily exhausted after just half a day out running errands, I always need to take a nap afterwards. I have a very low reserve of energy but people just think I’m lazy. I take all the supplements for energy since a few years ago and they help but just a few hours.

Anyway, that first day. After I got home I didn’t feel tired at all. To be honest I only took a few bites here and there but the effect was noticeable. Yesterday I didn’t go out and was still good. But today I woke up and feel tired again. I’m sold that vamping is real!

1. For the expert vampires: how often do you feed? I read through the forum and some people say they charge their crystal as a reserve? How to do? If I don’t use a crystal is there an alternative?

2. I browsed through a few Michael Ford book. I’m not interested in the elaborate rituals of ascent. But I read about Chakra feeding. Does it mean if I put my tendril on a particular chakra of somebody, I would get their essence in that area? Do I have to put the energy in the same chakra? i.e. throat to throat chakra… heart to heart chakra?

If I want the intellect of someone can I get it from his head? What else can you get together with the energy?

In the Vampire codex, Belanger said something about the victim would be drawn to you? Is there true?

Sorry, many questions. I searched the internet. Half the post about psychic vampires are about protection or just annoying people… this is the forum where I’ve learned the most in the past 2 days! Eager to learn!

Linda

7 Likes

The 4 sources of information I can think of on this topic are E A Koetting Become A Living God ebook, The Joy of Satan ebook, and of course, Michael Ford, also The Vampire Codex.

5 Likes

Once every couple of days, however I’m starting to get better at filtering, so I sometimes take off my time limit. But I won’t recommend just feeding Willy nilly [quote=“LindaP, post:1, topic:13908”]
charge their crystal as a reserve? How to do?
[/quote]

Just redirect the energy your taking into the crystal for later use. I recommend black tourmaline or quartz.[quote=“LindaP, post:1, topic:13908”]
If I don’t use a crystal is there an alternative?
[/quote]

Yes. Servitors.[quote=“LindaP, post:1, topic:13908”]
Does it mean if I put my tendril on a particular chakra of somebody, I would get their essence in that area?
[/quote]

Yes. Essence is essence, no matter where you choose to feed from, you’ll get those aspects.[quote=“LindaP, post:1, topic:13908”]
Do I have to put the energy in the same chakra? i.e. throat to throat chakra… heart to heart chakra?
[/quote]

No.[quote=“LindaP, post:1, topic:13908”]
If I want the intellect of someone can I get it from his head? What else can you get together with the energy?
[/quote]

Not sure about those, I’ll get back to you on that.[quote=“LindaP, post:1, topic:13908”]
In the Vampire codex, Belanger said something about the victim would be drawn to you? Is there true?
[/quote]

Not in my experience, but sometimes it’s best to keep them near you. However, good author choice.

Check out ardeth, the made vampire.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tips. Today I took the metro to the mall. and on the way I tried to feel the ambient energy floating around and feed on it… as well as individuals who are next to me. I imagined a yellow light in my solar plexus when I suck in the energy… at times I feel silly because I was breathing in so deep and people looked at me funny lol After i got home i had a headache for a few hours i don’t know if it’s related to the feeding.

When you guys started out did you doubt if this is all in your imagination? At what point did you feel you got “good” at it? What about astral feeding?

Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Sometimes. Never doubt [quote=“LindaP, post:4, topic:13908”]
What about astral feeding?
[/quote]

It’s cool.

2 Likes

I don’t practice vampirism, but my understanding is quite different.
If you have a faith in some diety, you can offer your human flesh/blood life force in exchange for a different kind of energy that you might need. It makes so many things possible.

1 Like

For the betterment of knowledge, I would go to a deity or for something of that nature. For extra energy, vampirism.

@LindaP just remember to create a filter when feeding off others. Feeding without one can have interesting effects, first thing you may notice is that energy can have a taste. Less than stellar energy can have a horrible taste, just plan foul or even metallic.

2 Likes

Read Uncle Chucky free work on psyonic energy… It’ll help
Google his name’s he has free readings I suggest reading them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@damien_dark I went to Uncle Chucky site and I feel clueless! What is psionic? I see it has to deal with all kinds of gadgets and machines?

@Reaper182 I’ll try that next time thanks! Also I did the white light meditation to “wash” my energy and I feel better now!

What are the personal benefits of feeding? I read people reporting better sleep? slow aging? (i like that one haha)

I noticed that I have more determination and drive. Usually I’m such a proscrasinator… but these 2 days I feel like I have a hunger for control and power. Is it normal?

1 Like
1 Like

Learning vampirism first hand from spirits can help more than any book you’ll ever read. I’d suggest Arachne (received a lot of cool tips from her even if I’m not into vampirism) and Lilith, maybe Ereshkigal too.

I mostly use vampirism as an energy boost whenever I’m particularly feeling a bit down. Sort of like an energy bar. I suggest filtering the energy from others before you take it in. People’s energy can have some nasty things attached to them, hence the need to purify this sort of. Crsytals help with this, Tourmaline, carnelian, tigers eye, haematite can help with this, really most crystals act as a store of enrgy.

I prefer taking energy from the earth and the celestial bodies, but whatever rocks your aquarium.

Have fun, but remember to go about this sensibly

6 Likes

Anyone tried creating servitors or thoughtforms for the purpose of sucking in energy?

How to make them transfer energy to me?

1 Like

Yes. Program them to do so. I typically just reabsorb them, because after that, the become useless to me.

1 Like

Charnel Whispers by AGM Somnus Dreadwood can also be purchased at Amazon.com. This discusses Vampirism and spirits.

I came across a tigers eye stone and started using vampirism because lilith came to me and wanted me to learn it, and offered to help teach me in her own ways

2 Likes