Vampire handbook and charisma

I’ve recently got D.H. Thorne’s Vampire handbook. And I have a question.

Essentially, vampirism is a form of energy work. Right? So my question is this? Would I be able to take something other than life energy from someone? Or would I be able to take it in conjunction with life energy?

I’m essentially looking to temper my autism through the use of feeding. Feeding on people’s charisma, confidence, and other things, becoming an emotional vampire. All the while, can I feed without hurting anyone?

1 Like

predatory vampirism is a form of energy work, vampirism itself can be a form of energy system deficiency.

and yes you can take negative energy, emotional energy, sexual energy, energy from someone who is hyperactive and need to relax, etc.

2 Likes

That’s great and would be useful, but it’s not what I mean. I mean feeding off of another person’s attributes to improve my own.

However, what you said is still interesting. I’m viewing my condition as being a lack of something. So you’re suggesting that it’s an over abundance of something. So I could work to expel energy from myself instead of taking energy from others.

Though, it may be both, lacking one thing and having too much of another. So, perhaps I need to both expel and take energy.

Though, I’ve also been curious about making people think a bit more reasonably and consciously.

Attributes in what way? because you can’t exactly feed off charisma to make yourself more charismatic because that’s not an energy it’s more of an act of the personality. The only concept I can think of that allows someone to appear more charismatic is if they were to manipulate their aura to give them that presence.

1 Like

I’ve sometimes wondered how well a grimoire like the black pullet would work to cure autism. I know there was one thing that said “know other peoples intentions” or something like that. I used to think I had autism, but I’ve since realized it is a combination of overwhelming empathy (as in feeling other people’s emotions) and a fundamental nature that is somewhat similar to that of Belial. (as in some strong desire to criticize authority figures.)

Neither of that sounds like autism to me. Yes, an autistic person may learn to feel like criticizing authority figures, but that’s not autism.

1 Like

Hmm. Couldn’t you learn what the energy of someone who is charismatic feels like, then transmute your own to match?

Just theorizing here. I label everything as a feeling, and charisma certainly has it’s own energetic feeling so, seems like if you learn what it feels like, by absorbing it or noticing it around someone else, you could then manipulate your own energy to match.

As far as I’m aware you can have your aura match theirs so you give off the same charismatic vibe but beyond that I’m unsure lol

1 Like

All good. Was just trying to apply some of what happens in my life, in a way that others could use it lmao.

1 Like

Yes. I do this all the time. But I only do it to people who are just awful people (for example my aunt). Like any luck or youth is instantly sucked dry from her. She looks a lot older now too lmao, and I’ve been super lucky. I don’t particularly do this to people I like or love. With my aunt as an example, I’d suck on any remaining youth and give it to my grandma. My grandma is a lot healthier now and her skin has smoothed out. Things like that.
Just imagine that thing as an energy within them and suck it from them.

Edit: not just luck or youth. I take other things lol. I could use energy work, which I do but if she has it, then why not take it lol. That’s just my opinion.

1 Like