Vamping nutritional qualities of food - possible?

Hey there, i’m curious about that thought, like just imagine that, you are at the grocery store and in front of you there is all kind of meat, instead of buying it you just vamp all the proteins there, do you think such a thing is possible ?, did you try it ?, or does food energies differ from other energies, can we give away our need of food by that ?, i’m looking for your opinions :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can draw on the energy of meat at a grocery store… The energy will be less potent then if you got it from the animal itself. But it is possible.
Maybe filter the energy when you draw it into yourself… If you don’t do it already.
Other wise yeah.

Why would you want to do it though? Like it was already said, the energy that kind of thing provides is much less than from an animal. But I quess that´s just one of those ``in the heat of the moment entertainment´´. Even I´ve done it(just as a joke) and seemed little bland. I tell you what is fun though, absorbing energies of diseases from people. It doesn´t heal people but that definetely provides more power to you and brings you to closer connection to death essence( check the necromantic department of forum if you are interested to know more about death essence).

1 Like

grocery store was just an example, i thought that animals and vegetables are different energy, thanx for clarification

1 Like

No worries, although I still recommend that you absorb energies of diseases from the sick or dying because it brings you closer to having more power coursing through you. The more fatal/deadly the diseases are or the more the diseases has progressed, the more energy they give you.