Valefor is cool and you should know it

Too long; didn’t read version: He’s one of the few spirits that appeared to me during a period where I complained that whatever I evoked/invoked was hostile to me.

Often you will hear that he tempts the magician and such. Well this has not happened once by his own initiative but rather when I asked him specifically about certain method of theft.

He has proven thusfar to be a loyal companion, to the point that today I found his enn (Keyman vefa tasa Valefor) and kept chanting it with the intention of empowering him.

As it turns, I was riding my bicycle when I suddenly stopped, not out of my own volition mind you, but I did. I was not paying attention, and had I not been “forced” to stay in place, two speeding cars could have helped me in my magickal transfiguration (albeit in the shape of roadkill).

This happened once again, a sudden change in situation, when I was tiredly walking around home. We’re doing some changes and well, all kinds of shit are laying around (furniture, tools, etc). I tripped and would have surely hurt myself, but all of a sudden I go and make the right moves to avoid that.

Valefor guards, Valefor protects.

By the way, he likes chocolate as offering (Venus alignment besides Saturnian nature, figures!). Rice too, but I have yet to offer that (I am such a bad cook that even boiling rice could have consequences, heck, I once burned down a whole kitchen because of “it needs a few more minutes frying”).

Also, as one of the Goetic spirits that becomes himself a familiar to the magician, I’ve realized you can basically ask whatever task you might think, and that he will tirelessly pursue it. I was quite surprised because I believed that only whatever is specified in the books is the only thing that they will do.

All in all, great experience.

6 Likes

I can see he training you to be a thief. Guiding your steps, guarding your momentum, protecting you… Yeah, I can see him training you to.be a thief xD

Anyway, great job bro! Maybe now other spirits turn out less hostile towards you.

1 Like

Only if I get some cool sneaky gear and looks, maybe I become a thief! Made me laugh. Thank you mang :smiley:

1 Like

well, demons aren’t liars, they are mirrors. it isn’t the demon that tempts you to steal. valefor is a familiar who brings you what you want. when you are used to getting something for nothing, eventualy human nature kicks in and you start thinking that there is no price to pay for what you get. at that point YOU start asking him how to steal things. and that is when he gives you what you want, but he doesn’t protect you from the fact that there is a price for everything. and when you pay that price, you call on him one last time only to find out that neither he nor anyone can help you anymore.

as long as you keep in mind that there is a price for everything, and are willing to pay that price so you keep your balance, you can work with valefor indefinitely.

it’s not the demons that tempt you. it’s your own human nature which is the source of all evil. something the hypocritical religionists will never admit.

6 Likes

[quote=“333, post:1, topic:3880”]By the way, he likes chocolate as offering (Venus alignment besides Saturnian nature, figures!). Rice too, but I have yet to offer that (I am such a bad cook that even boiling rice could have consequences, heck, I once burned down a whole kitchen because of “it needs a few more minutes frying”).

All in all, great experience.[/quote]

Hope that the food atleast came out perfect. Fried food can be tricky, I know.

[quote=“333, post:1, topic:3880”]Too long; didn’t read version: He’s one of the few spirits that appeared to me during a period where I complained that whatever I evoked/invoked was hostile to me.

Often you will hear that he tempts the magician and such. Well this has not happened once by his own initiative but rather when I asked him specifically about certain method of theft.

He has proven thusfar to be a loyal companion, to the point that today I found his enn (Keyman vefa tasa Valefor) and kept chanting it with the intention of empowering him.

As it turns, I was riding my bicycle when I suddenly stopped, not out of my own volition mind you, but I did. I was not paying attention, and had I not been “forced” to stay in place, two speeding cars could have helped me in my magickal transfiguration (albeit in the shape of roadkill).

This happened once again, a sudden change in situation, when I was tiredly walking around home. We’re doing some changes and well, all kinds of shit are laying around (furniture, tools, etc). I tripped and would have surely hurt myself, but all of a sudden I go and make the right moves to avoid that.

Valefor guards, Valefor protects.

By the way, he likes chocolate as offering (Venus alignment besides Saturnian nature, figures!). Rice too, but I have yet to offer that (I am such a bad cook that even boiling rice could have consequences, heck, I once burned down a whole kitchen because of “it needs a few more minutes frying”).

Also, as one of the Goetic spirits that becomes himself a familiar to the magician, I’ve realized you can basically ask whatever task you might think, and that he will tirelessly pursue it. I was quite surprised because I believed that only whatever is specified in the books is the only thing that they will do.

All in all, great experience.[/quote]

Thanks pablo, great post! i Love that your taking in all the small signs of manifestation and accounting for them in your daily experience…magnificent my friend, magnificent .

KEEP GOING.

1 Like

well, demons aren’t liars, they are mirrors. it isn’t the demon that tempts you to steal. valefor is a familiar who brings you what you want. when you are used to getting something for nothing, eventualy human nature kicks in and you start thinking that there is no price to pay for what you get. at that point YOU start asking him how to steal things. and that is when he gives you what you want, but he doesn’t protect you from the fact that there is a price for everything. and when you pay that price, you call on him one last time only to find out that neither he nor anyone can help you anymore.

as long as you keep in mind that there is a price for everything, and are willing to pay that price so you keep your balance, you can work with valefor indefinitely.

it’s not the demons that tempt you. it’s your own human nature which is the source of all evil. something the hypocritical religionists will never admit.[/quote]

Your such a fool , fool, lol.

I mean that in the sexy , james bond , hermetic adept on the verge of greatness sense of the word.

Great observation, completely accurate in my personal experiences and dealings with demons.

it’s not the demons that tempt you. it’s your own human nature which is the source of all evil. something the hypocritical religionists will never admit.[/quote]

Well of course not! I don’t believe in such bullshit as demons being responsible for my shortcomings and bad behavior! :smiley: That would be cowardice.

I mentioned it just to dispel the wrong myths regarding Valefor. He only mentioned theft when I jokingly asked him (as to proove if he has that kind of alleged nature or not) how could one successfully evade local police. He replied that one should dress like them. Obviously this has some advantages, but then soon evaporate the moment any other policeman approaches and realizes the ruse. All in all it was more of a joking question.

And you are totally right. They are mirrors and teachers. And regarding his familiar status, he offers himself up to any task, and does not like it when I recommend some other spirits to people. He was not to keen on me telling a friend he should summon Orobas, but never mentioned that I should recommend him instead.

1 Like