Vaccines and magick

The short answer is no, it didn’t. I got my second dose around the end of September, and I haven’t noticed any changes in my magick. If anything, I’m actually perceiving more spiritual activity in my day to day than before.

2 Likes

This^

The empiricist in me is still waiting for its actual existence to be demonstrated in laboratory conditions

Several court cases have been thrown out already because it’s claimed existence has yet to be proven

I stay neutral and objective so if it has been isolated, I implore people to send me the info so I can add it to my spreadsheets. I’m related to someone who runs a medical laboratory for a large hospital and even they have zero clue how stats about variants are coming out in the media since even they can’t even name the test used and they’re immersed in the world within a greater hospital network

Verify everything as best you can. “How do you know that’s true?” is always a great question

2 Likes

I live in Greece, so yes, I do have vaccines available, my concern though is not with the breathing aspect but the mind, other than breath the only two things you need are your mind and your senses, such as sight, hearing and the like, so technically my question is if it in any way affects the mind’s ability to process and make sense of data.

And, if in it’s turn that ability of the mind is influenced through the vaccine, be it positive or negative influence, is it permanent?
And if not, for what duration does it last?
So let’s try to focus ourselves more on this question and others like that one, at the end of the day if someone wants or doesn’t want to do the vaccine I don’t think anything said in this thread is likely to convince them, unless that is they are willing to do a lot of digging.

K bruv, I received my third jab 2 months ago. Absolutely nothing changed. I’ll happily take 4th jab when the time comes. Literally nothing changed for me prior and post jab. Does that answer your question?

It’s been isolated by several different research groups under lab conditions already since March 2020. One such group in fact lives in my city, from Sunnybrook Hospital

The National Library of Medicine holds all information concerning Covid-19 in the public domain, including a full record of the virus’ genome sequence isolation…down to its exact base pairs…which can be found here (or here for a graphical version)

I think you are overthinking this tbh. If we’re talking purely about its affects on ones ability to do magick…people who haven’t taken the vaccine can’t really answer these questions because “how would they know”…and folks who have taken it like myself have only had it for a few months (if that)…so we couldn’t possibly answer these questions concerning the duration/permanency of any effects. Frankly, I’ve seen nothing to suggest that the vaccines have any affect on ones magick, positive or negative…and that so far seems to be the prevailing theme among folks that have actually taken it. I plan on getting my third shot whenever its available as I really haven’t noticed any difference in anything that I do in my daily life, magick included.

1 Like

K folks, seems like the question has been answered, and people keep moving off topic into giving advice and judgements instead of sticking to relating personal experience or opinion on it’s effect on magickal ability.

On this forum, it’s fine to say what you personally have done and experienced, the line is crossed on the coof jab when we extrapolate that and start advising, that was the instruction left by the last Global Mod and has not changed.

On that note, thank you all for contributing, I’m closing this thread.

4 Likes