Uuuh..any Cooking demons?

@DarkestKnight Is this the show? Honestly this is the 1st time in hearing about this show it reminds me of Bob Ross-The Joy Of Painting it’s 1 of those relaxing shows that puts you to sleep… Bob Ross as a relaxing voice.

Try this one.

6 Likes

You could try a fae instead of a demon house faeries help perform basic tasks.

Also the goddess Hestia helped me out with cooking before and with her it was impossible to burn the food and everything just tasted better.

3 Likes

Well many enjoy alot of things you can try Leonard or baphomet to see if they can give you knowledge on reciapes

1 Like

If anything actually regarding a demon, i would suggest Behemoth in his role of The Cup Bearer of Hell to give you the pallette and natural affinity for knowing what spices and herbs a dish needs and how much.

5 Likes

@anon96217651 oh I know that guy!

@UnseelieDiabolus oh thanks! I think he’s from the Goetia right?

Behemoth isn’t in the Goetia. But the picture i posted is a sigil I developed specifically for contacting him as the cup bearer. Feel free to copy it or print it out. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes. Julia Child is the demon that brought French cooking to the North American masses. She was the wife of a diplomat who was bored of her days and decided that she wanted to learn French cuisine, but the schools refused to teach her because all the chefs at the time were men.

I highly recommend the movie Julia, Julia. Meryl Streep is great as her.

4 Likes

No way, soufflé.

The Swedish Chef is the best demon for cooking. :wink:

6 Likes

Lol you guys are amazing thank you!

1 Like

This is so awesome! I wanna try Gordon Ramsey. :face_with_monocle: I’ve literally been eating the same thing for the longest time xD Aghhh idk! I might get addicted to food again and probably go to college for it. :rofl: Food! God I love food… I kinda want to make the ultimate sandwich, with lettuce.

I know that Goddess Selene is not demon, but she loves baking i bet that you could ask her for some recipes. But i must warn you she likes her tea with both honey and milk. So her tastes are quite unusual. :smiley:

1 Like

If you’re interested in summoning tv characters, try Hannibal Lecter or Lalo Salamanca.

Maybe Decarabia might be suitable for cooking since he will know what herbs and seasonings would make food taste good.

1 Like

@kiss-lamia-lilith @Gog252
Mmm…interesting ill add them both on my list thank u!
Ps speaking of cooking i recently saw this movie called ‘The Menu’ its like a dark comedy horror cooking movie about a mad Chef easly a 9/10