Using skull in ritual

I have today purchased a skull as I want to become one with death in order to eliminate my fear of it.
Any suggestion what I can do with it?
What happens if I in the demonic elemental circle hold the skull between palms?

1 Like

this will kill you slowly if you actually do it

becoming one with death is dying.

to be clear, death is not the goal here.

1 Like

if it is a real skull you can use it as a vessel to concentrate energies. what should happen? You can hold the skull in your hands anywhere without calling.

All on the LHP have a skull on their altars I have noticed.

It was this one. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08G49JLQH/ref=sbl_dpx_B07H9QC2GJ_0

It’s symbolic of death and it has death’s energies and death essence, a skull is used for necromancy and death magick and most magicians have the skull on the alter for an idol to house a spirit, demon, or shade.

If your not into necromancy or death magick you wont have much use for it.

that’s not only a massive untruth, but it has nothing to do with becoming one with death,

I meant “Becoming one with death” will do the trick of killing you

You are right. I have just seen many LHP practitioners have it on their altar. I know Satanists uses it to symbolic represent Memento Mori.

1 Like

I have a plastic Halloween skull i painted black, i have it on my alter for santa muerte.

The skull can be used as a focal point, a binding for spirits or archetypes, a way to dial into death energy, etc…

Most people just use it as an edgy prop.

If you’re interested in doing any of that start researching each topic here and with Google.

But of there’s a spirit still callable through it, then I would call to it and see if it wants any part of your activities. If it doesn’t, kindly send it on. But that’s up to you.

3 Likes

My purpose with it was to eliminate my fear of death or sinister. I perform satanic rituals to go into a psychodrama based on the story of the devil who was cast out into hell but then conquered hell and became the ruler of it. I use magick a lot to psychological or personal development.

1 Like

That sounds interesting. To house a spirit to have it protect the house?

Sorry for my bad formulation. What I meant was to learn to accept death as a part of existence. To accept the sinister or dark side. The LHP to me includes a lot of psychodramas for personal development.