Using natural elements to scry

I like to water scry by wading into water waist deep and after a meditative state and fully immersing myself into the presence of the energies of the elements, the spirits and the infinite stream-
I look into the space between the water and my eye… for present awareness… truly seeing with the spiritual vision.
Then I look deeper into the water for the future and upon the reflection for the past…
I’ve scryed with Fire and smoke and upon the faces of crystals
What kind of nature scrying have you tried?? How did you find this method to work for you?:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Very interesting. I have never attempted to scry into the elements but the Jinn magick I tried this morning might be considered similar.

At the close, you sit there and stare at the flame knowing that Jinn are born of smokeless fire. So it’s sort of scrying, just no actual divination is taking place.

My post about the Jinn Magick ritual: Jinn Magick

I use water in my magick all the time however, just not scrying per say. Mental transformation magick is aimed at water which I drink at the end. The longer I focus on pouring my will into the water, the more I gaze at it, the stronger the connection.

1 Like

Very interesting:)
Thanks for sharing
I love learning of the jinn

1 Like

I’ve used Water and Fire for scrying.

The only gateway I haven’t used is Blood.

1 Like

That would be fascinating. You can go to the physician and asked for blood draws for your private”religious “ observance.
That’s woild be a safe way to gather an amount safely to use. If you do try it, please share how it goes!!

I use a Black mirror. I am flirting with the idea of using a bawl of consacrated demonic water.

That sounds good… do you have a special bowl that you use for that already ?

1 Like

Ive scried into mirrors, people’s faces, crystals, darkness, fire, water and sigils.

1 Like

I find cloud scrying and outside water bowl techniques good as I made a obsidian and crystal bowl I hodgepodged out of a few good rock hunts and add some water I collect from the hot springs by me. @KariDarkstar, wading in a lake, never even occurred to me! The raw energy surrounding you has to be extremely effective. I’m stoked to try it. Ty

2 Likes

Yes indeed!
When you do try it be sure to let me know how it went I bet it becomes your new favorite :heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

I already know it is. Its like why have wasted my whole life being wrong lol

You can just go to a butcher shop or an asian market (probably more luck in a chinatown) and ask for blood. Just say you are making blood sausage or blood pudding.

1 Like