Using Modern Tools

I watch a lot of Ghoster Hunters Ghost Adventures, etc and have been impressed with the new electronic tools and gadgets coming out to record and “Verify” Spiritual Phenomina.

I was thinking how great it would be if EA would use these items during his Evocations and other work. EVP’s taken during the sessions couls really open up what is being said for everyone to hear and lower the “Faith or mere belief” component.

Has anyone done this?

FDM

ive never done it personally but it sounds like an interesting experiment to be sure

As far as can be observed, it seems the current level of technology is woefully insufficient for such things. With perhaps the exception of thermal imaging to observe variations in the environment.

Given, it has been demonstrated communication with entities during evocations and whatnot is not based on oral transmission or sound most times, it is likely EVP would be useless? Unless a manifest entity were to somehow be able to effect what would be sound, but just not transmitted directly to the minds of those involved.

[quote=“Kokuto, post:3, topic:1759”]As far as can be observed, it seems the current level of technology is woefully insufficient for such things. With perhaps the exception of thermal imaging to observe variations in the environment.

Given, it has been demonstrated communication with entities during evocations and whatnot is not based on oral transmission or sound most times, it is likely EVP would be useless? Unless a manifest entity were to somehow be able to effect what would be sound, but just not transmitted directly to the minds of those involved.[/quote]

Usually id tend to Agree with you Kokuto but Ive seen Electronics Be Disrupted by the presence of Entities myself and even in the Mastering Evocation coarse we see EA’s Equipment fail not once but several times almost as SOON as the entity appears i think it might be at the VERRY least interesting to see what happens with one of those devices that can record voices on lower frequencies (I honestly forget what they are called)

The disruptions can and do happen, the problem with them is for the purposes of recording the event properly and evidently, its kind of normally not accepted that your equipment will fail so conveniently at the moment where something involving a disembodied entity were to take place.

Of course, this means that those who only recognize what their mundane senses can perceive and what they think is science (in its presently limited form which has yet to observe and record everything in existence) would have nothing to do with it.

Conversely, you or I may use the malfunctions of equipment along with our own insight to discern what is transpiring. Although I would say, if your electronics short out all the time, its gonna be a bit of a waste on the budget!