Using Magickal Job seeker for a third party?

I am wondering if anyone has tried using Magickal Job Seeker by Damon Brand on a third party?

I’ve used this book successfully for myself. It is designed to be used for the operator and their own situation. But I am wondering about the efficacy of using it to help someone else?

I am planning to attempt this soon and would like to hear from anyone who has tried it in this manner or has insights into doing it this way.

I will also create a servitor specifically to help her with this too. I know exactly what the criteria of the job she will be looking for are as we discussed it at some length (of course she has no knowledge of my plans to assist).

2 Likes

Yes you can, i used it to help my cousin get job and some indian girl i meet online to get job too. It works wonderfull

2 Likes

Many thanks, I will be beginning the operation this weekend.

Did you just execute the process in the book but with the specific intention of the target receiving the benefits? And presumably in the emotional transmutation bits try to bring in the feeling of how the operator would feel when the third party gets what they are seeking?

1 Like

Yes, i modified the intention to specific target, and how i feel when they get job.

1 Like