Using Kurtis Joseph's BMOA as a gateway

I have been working through the book quite a lot and i’ve done and read a lot of the material and i’ve only had it for two days.

So I did a invocation to Ahriman himself, but I placed the book on my Altar in the north, but I turned the book around to the back where the sigil of Ahriman is placed.

I scryed and opened the sigil called him forth and invoked him, I needed the black sun to feed my daemon child i’ve been carrying.

So afterwards I asked Ahriman to bring me the darkness, the candles blew out rather abruptly in front of me quite fast and aggressively too.

Then the sigil physically in my perception changed to a sphere with a red outline and blackish purple light he said " I am the black sun now become it ".

I consumed the energy he brought forth, someone was about to walk in and bang the door slammed on them stopping them from entering the ritual.

Damn that was dope, the outline of the book became like a door, I honestly believe this book is a gateway to Ahriman himself.

Great work Kurtis.

12 Likes

So you smoked some pot to do it, how many cones did you smoke.

1 Like

None.

So that seal on the back of my BMOA is a gateway hm.

1 Like

The seal is the sigil of Ahriman I said it seems the book is a gateway, even Kurtis Joseph admitted the book has talismanic properties.

4 Likes

Dooope! Yes it is a gateway. Blood the seals of Arezura on the Circle of Counter Creation. From what I hear people have been having fun with that. Thanks btw.

6 Likes