Using Christian symbology for blasphemy ✝️

I would have to agree with you on that one.

While the trauma many who use Baphemy rituals can happen in any religion, i have seen more problems within protestant communities over the years. But there is a chance of bias on my end as I was a Baptist who had an admiration and discussions with local Catholic monks. Unfortunately, I do not see either being comfortable with the idea of someone else using Blasphemy to heal.

2 Likes

Yes because they are in league with Satan big time, and Satan, Lucifer and all demons have the same agenda, just because they masquerade as followers of Jesus, which is ridiculous imp- I’m not going to have anything to do with the Bible, their fake holy water, rituals, none of it. They worship a demonic trinity, demonic goddess, Satan, and his representative. This is all kept secret, hidden, some of them don’t even know they’re doing it. In my opinion, as far as Satan goes, I think he’s only tolerating them.

1 Like

Niiiice.

Being serious, I have experience with it. Demons love blasphemy and it’s a fact, nonetheless I’ve tried something once and I didn’t feel quite good about it, and once I did a public blasphemy and also I didnt feel good but the second time I felt I HAD to do this for spirits were constantly nagging me to enter churches.

I feel like they (the demon you’re doing this for) doesn’t give two fucks about the blasphemy, rather its the emotional output and energy attached to the actions. If you dont care about religion (or can see beneficial teachings in all things without being indoctrinated in it) then the act would be as benign as any other action. In my experience it comes down to them being able to partake in the emotions present with the action.

Then again one could look at the action of breaking what had bound you before, to stand upon your oppressor. But still yet, was it the faith and iconography that took you captive against your will or was it yourself and the others around you practicing the dogma that had left the bad taste :thinking: