Using Christian symbology for blasphemy ✝️

I am considering buying a wooden crucifix and a leather Bible for use of demonic purposes like calling forth demons while reading psalms and passages backwords or hanging up the cross inverted to make the st Peter’s cross… any thoughts on this there is a catholic church near by and I can get these items there along with holy water and mixing it with alcohol for shots lol…

5 Likes

I think the church either sells these items or offers them they might even have candles and incense for sale I could use as demonic tools… I think having bought them from a holy source adds to the energy and using them against their purpose adds to the black magick…

also for kicks could I join the catholic church just to gain access to holy water sage and books on angels or saints that I could use in magick I’ve considered doing this and from what I hear the pope Francis is connected with Satan anyway or at least Dagon…

I mean the Baptist church claims the Roman Catholic Church has ties with the demonic and that new nun movie shows nuns worshiping demons like Valak so I wouldn’t be shocked if members of the church practice the occult and in secret worship Satan they fuck little kids so nothing would surprise me…

1 Like

Hmm… Sounds good, reading the books of psalms in praises of your favorite demon(s) is also a good idea and using the Bible’s pages as toilet papers is also great. And also buy a little Jesus 'n Virgin Mary idol and ejaculating on it, it could be very fun using that idol as an ejaculate shooting target.

I would say don’t do this, because the so called Holy Water can contain fecal matters, yes, the Holy Water can contain shit.

1 Like

well I could mix it with piss and make a urine bomb for the next Trump protest…

the virgin Mary was a cute little slut Joseph was just a cuck in denial… I mean look at those innocent eyes saying take me with that big cock

Blessed%20Virgin%20Mary

3 Likes

Holy Shit Water :poop::innocent:

1 Like

Hey Joseph, can I get you to step outside for a little bit while we blessed Mary. You’ll see us again in 9 months.

1 Like

All joking aside, does this actually help anything?

I’m all for mocking the Christian Church, But does hanging upside down crucifixes and masturbating to the Virgin Mary actually accomplish anything, or is it mainly just the mindframe kind of deal, so that it put you in a darker frame of mind to allow for darker workings.

Which of the beings that you know of really benefit from that?

3 Likes

yes the demons get a kick out if it jerking onto the virgin Mary statues and hanging crosses upside down you’ll notice in Hollywood horror flicks demons love this sort of mockery…

images

2 Likes

which is why imo they influence the Church of Satan and why satanists wear inverted crosses
and dress in black in biblical times the followers of Bael aka Beelzebub would cut themselves drain their blood and hang out in graveyards doing necromancy…

point is demons love dark shit like mockery of Jesus the church and hanging out in graveyards cutting yourself

2 Likes

Correction: reading the book of psalms

Correction: And also buy a little Jesus 'n Virgin Mary idol and ejaculate on it

2 Likes

hm… better stay of it as it can backfire, i was do so sick blasphemy that was result of losing human side,even against their holy spirit. I was pee on statue,laugh about all,even cum on virgin mary. I corrupt self in all posible way that black flame come in position where holy spirit be. Latter i get some dieases infection, so i get it that dont mess with them. Both sides will exist forever, cant kill immortal,just endless battles

3 Likes

after some sins angel michael come and take soul , human side leave you one of process to become demon, from book of sophia bestia

1 Like

dark side off angels are more terrible then demonic

1 Like

Hollywood is so accurate and true. Yes. Do this. It’ll give you magic powers. (sarcastic)

2 Likes

Eh, Blasphemy rituals have their uses, but they are limited. Yes, it can bring quite a bit of punch into a ritual due to the emotional reaction if one has had scars from that faith and uses it as a means to reclaim themselves. I have torn and burned the Bible as well as broken crufixes without any ill effects. But it does losses the luster once you have done it a few times so I discontinued the practice.

6 Likes

Oh hell yeah they have demonic ties, have had them for years and years. Unfortunately, I was raised Roman Catholic, broke ties with them.

It’s the protestants that there is much more of a problem with.