Using Angels In Demonic Evocation

From what i can tell there seems to be a relation to the persons view of angels that can effect how well operations involving them go. I never and any issues learning from Michael, but i see them through the lens of hemetics rather then the religious lenses that tend to come with polarizing dogma.

1 Like

Thank you, Dinmiatus, for explaining this to me. I always assumed the circle was for protection. Thank you again. :roll_eyes:

Thank you, Godmagus. That was now I felt about it also. It feels like calling in the “heavies”, to ensure the demons comply.

It can be but its not usually the physical circle that causes this. There are exceptions of those that are made into gateways for specific energies and entities. Like the EA’s universal circle or the circle of counter creation. These establish an anchor points through use that allows passage of forces.

Natural energies can feed these greatly this is why ones set up by rivers, lakes,fault lines,ley lines,caves ect can get establish a greater connection to the anchor through the physical anchor to power.

This is fascinating. Thank you for explaining this to me.

My bedroom doubles as my temple. It is a small little box room. When I draw a circle, I sit in the middle of my bed, and draw the circle around my bed. It would be very difficult for me to draw a complex circle with Hebrew names around it. Is that necessary?

In my experience no. The members resource page has links to methods to get you started.

1 Like

That’s brilliant. I read that. Thank you.

Feel free to message me anytime.

Viewing from hermetics instead of religious dogma is IMO. A nuetral way of looking at entities without prejudice. Still not fully enveloping the views of the world. Similiar to ignorance. But we are not here for ignorance. Angels are more difficult to work with when it comes to humans this is also in correlation with absorbing too much white light metaphysically and without absorbing other colors from black to indigo. If you think about it this way if you absorb too much white light you become proud and dont see everything in perspective. Respectively if you walked into a room with a huge blinding light youd want to turn it down and let some shades in to relieve your eyes of the pain

1 Like

Well. If i helped then your welcome. But just as a reference when your addressing a certain member type the @ symbol then the users name it helps for them to notice yoive mentioned them in a comment

1 Like

It is interesting that you mention about the white light. I have been told, by a Luciferan high priest friend, that I need to have my light dimmed. How do I accomplish that?

From what i can tell this applies to all areas. Polarizing too much one way interferes with operations that involve the energies of an dissimilar or opposite in nature. For example for a long time i was polarised toward the elemental energies of fire and air through many operations.

At the time i wasnt to worried about balancing this out and it bit me in the ass. When i started working with earth and water energies it took me at least 3 times the effort to accumulate the same amount of energy. Also starting out with them the manifestations with those workings would be really weak in comparison.

Since this time I have attempted to maintain a type of balance so i don’t run i to this issue again.

I’ve tended to use the books as resources rather than prescriptive formulae because the whole angelic forces thing hasn’t sat well with me - I’m still really on the fence with the mix and match. [quote=“dollarvaluemenu, post:7, topic:19845”]
When I want to speak to one of the spirits, I just use their seal and enn. No need for the ritual, but then again, I already have a good relationship with said spirit.
[/quote]

What he said! That is EXACTLY what I do - perhaps I am missing out big time because I have difficulty reconciling it as well. All I know is that once I discovered enns I was doing an enormous happy dance for joy and singing, chanting and totally joyous.

I completely relate to the business metaphor @dollarvaluemenu couldn’t have put it better myself.

2 Likes

You are 100% correct if that is the intent, to use the angels to strong arm the demon into submission. But in my experience using the ritual, I think that it comes down to intent. Even when I did my very first petition, the angels were a non factor for me. I did not view them as protectors or anything at all for that matter. It was just part of the ritual. Maybe that is why I have had such success using the ritual from the book. Intent, being respectful, not afraid, being grateful.

Like I stated earlier, I still do the ritual when doing a formal petition. The spirits I have a relationship with have no problem with this and have even told me to do a formal petition. So in my experience, its not an insult at all, its just a formality, a complete non event.

5 Likes

OK, I think you have given me some inspiration to try this method albeit hesitantly. Thank you for your wisdom - I’ve had synchronicities pretty much all day now “INTENT, INTENT, INTENT” so I think that this is pretty much what it boils down to.

Thank you again

1 Like

You are welcome. I see that you just liked my previous posts about Duke Sallos, Duchess Bune, and King Paimon, so you saw my experiences with each spirit. I have been very fortunate in my relationships with each spirit and I am extremely grateful to each one for their help, knowledge, guidance, and patience. I hope that your experience is just as rewarding as mine has been.

If you are talking about the ritual from the book, you do not have to draw anything.

2 Likes

That’s brilliant. Thank you for that. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

About two weeks ago, following the instructions of a Luciferan high priest friend; I took off my shirt; I knelt down and offered myself to Lucifer. Almost immediately, I noticed my vision going black and tunnelling. I was afraid I was going to pass out. I reached out to hold onto a nearby press, but then I started to come out of the experience, and I feel that brought it to an end prematurely. Was it Lucifer who caused that to happen? Did I cause it to end prematurely, and what do i do, to bring it about again?

I don’t know. Try contacting Lucifer to see if it was him who caused this to happen. My advice to you is to do what I did when I first started on this path. Read, read, and then read some more. This site has been an invaluable source of info. When you are ready to “jump” into something, you will know and the spirits will be ready, waiting for you

I’m ready for it to happen. How do I contact Lucifer? Is it by evocation? That is what I want to learn.