Using Angels During Evocations

Does anyone actually call upon Archangels during your evocations of Demonic entities? I have never done this before and I feel it is quit unnecessary. But I also am one to take extra precautions if it costs nothing to do so. Thoughts?

1 Like

I personally haven’t had any experience with Archangels but I know a few people on here have summoned non-fallen angels and powerful demons at the same time and got good results.

Fallen angels like Lucifer and death angels like Azrael might be a good way to experience both “light” and “dark” energies at the same time without summoning multiple deities.

1 Like

You know what, I was not clear and I should rephrase. Does anyone actually call upon Archangels during evocations of Demonic entities for PROTECTION and to make sure your tasks get done.

1 Like

For protection? No. I don’t need Archangels to defend me, if a demon gets pissy I’ll deal with it myself.
Have I called angels and demons in the same evocation? Sure. Due to my energy type I have at least 4 entities that could he classed as angels around me at all times, even during working with demons.
They’ve never caused issues or conflicted with each other. I’ve even called Lucifer and had Michael present at the same time and got a job done (don’t reccomend it, but someone told me not to, so I did it anyway lol)

2 Likes

What you’re referring to is called the lesser banishing ritual of the pentegram.
Yes I’ve used it before. I got the same level of results without so I just don’t bother with it anymore.
For beginners that are scared it’s ok I suppose. It’s the traditional way to do things.
I prefer a one on one communication with who I’m working with.
If I feel too scared to work with them then that’s a good sign to back away for now.

2 Likes

“but I did it anyway”, lmao sounds like myself.

I am just reading books as usual, and although I have summoned entities and talk to them telepathically I still can’t hear them or have a good convo with them. Sometimes it’s much more clear then others but I have good and bad days. So I have decided to read more books on evocation and lots of people seem to use Angels as an insurance when working with Demons. But I have not had any issues myself, just wondered about others experiences.

Yea i haven’t ever even tried LBRP before, just saw no point. Another question to ask EA next week! So stoked!

1 Like

If you’re working with a new demon and you feel a little worried I don’t think it could hurt. MAYBE the demon might take offense to it, I’m not sure though. Hmmm other than that I don’t see any reasons not to :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No, and I have no intention of doing so. Demons tend to take offence to stuff like that. The “make sure your tasks get done” part is especially problematic. You really shouldn’t be trying to force any Spirit of rank to do anything. They will try the best they can to sabotage the task, and get back at you later. Even if you do succeed you will end up with a very justifiably angry Spirit and a job done with the least effort possible. It’s essentially the same idea as a protection circle (EA Koetting made a video about why that doesn’t work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-lyVc6VjPA). If we are talking significantly lesser beings like ghosts, then yes you can force them to do stuff, though honestly as far as I am concerned demons seem to be the best at forcing others to do stuff so maybe consider summoning a demon instead.

As for protection I trust quite completely the beings that I work with. Not all Spirits are can be given the same amount of trust though. I trust the Spirits that I work with, but I don’t believe that every single Spirit out there is entirely benevolent. Even when working with Spirits that I am not sure of I wouldn’t evoke angels though, because it’s offensive and won’t give the relationship a good start. If I am working with a being that I am not sure about I would set up wards, and ask the Spirits that I trust for protection (key word is ask. Always be respectful. Never demand anything from Spirits so powerful), but still no angels.

Don’t get me wrong I summon demons all of the time. But I like to learn about others experiences and never take my own experience as “what is and only”. I am not expert and will never be an expert, because with things like this, we will never know in this lifetime the true answers. Thanks for your opinion. I pretty much agree with and feel the same way about everything you said.

1 Like

@Rcs4215 :grin:

While this is not something I have practiced and as such cannot personally vouch for its accuracy or effectiveness, I am aware than some evocators will first call upon the Goetic entities opposite, (being on of the 72 Shemamporasch Angels). This I understand is more to help empower the ritual from the outset rather than to protect the operator - although I’m sure it wouldn’t hurt!! I would agree with other forum users in saying if you are fearful before going into the operation you are leaving yourself wide open to be screwed with, either by the entity or even your own brain.