Using a wand

I was directed to find a twig or a branch and use it as a wand during a Tarot reading I had. It was in relation to working with Suhn’ta’lock for the purpose of rebuilding my life, starting with exorcising the thing that possessed me over the summer.

How would you use a wand in your rituals involving spirits?

2 Likes

Wands are an amazing magical device from the old Wiccan tradition… Finding and making your own wand works as you can infuse the tool with your own energy and power.

Point the wand at your altar, candle, inscription, or whatever magical object you’re using to power your spell. Visualize a beam of light (your own personal energy) moving through your hand, out the tip of your wand, and into the object. The point of the wand can direct and focus that energy into your magical object to supercharge your magical intention.

Use your wand to set an intention by “writing” your intention in the air letter-by-letter, and word-by-word with the tip of your wand in the air. Finish your spell by pointing the wand up to send the intention up into the universe.

The wands use is traditional as an adjunct to the power of your body flowing through to nature to cast and increase your powers.

4 Likes

The simple answer is, you direct your energy through it. That or evoke spirits with it. I don’t know much past the basics because I found them to be pretty useless.

1 Like