Using a ouija board to get information

Let’s say that I want to get some phone numbers, is it possible to summon a demon through ouija to get this information. Also would it be possible to have a contract with a demon that can control space time. In trade for energy?

4 Likes

Quiji boards are a crap shoot. You’ll be speaking with bottom feeders, wandering hungry spirits.

Open a sigil for Ahk’laht’esh instead… (Master of time)

8 Likes

Unlikely.

Try Google for phone numbers.

4 Likes

Sigils never work for me.
Ever…

1 Like

How’s it possible that all my friends are adopted, powerful, and badass heroes. While I’m stuck with magic aura, they tell me I don’t exist, and tell me I’m connected to the void… why me. I can’t even do sigil summoning anymore.

What do you intend is supposed to happen with the sigil?

All you have to do is relax your eyes while staring at it. As soon as you see parts of the sigil moving in and out of existence, you’re good.

3 Likes

It doesn’t do anything… my friend that’s half witch will do it.

Then what… does a voice come out no where… do I speak. I’ve talked with gods and goddesses before but I’ve never talked with the master of time.

This is slightly off-topic, but I need to know: what constitutes as a half-witch?

Also, ouija boards are not 100% reliable due to the ideometer effect. Have you tried using a pendulum?

3 Likes

Pendulum and a circle. Put the numbers in it . Like a pie…
and like @SuaSponte stated
Open a sigil for Ahk’laht’esh instead… (Master of time)

3 Likes

No I have not

Thank you

You gave quite a good advice . I will try :slight_smile: