Using a dead cat

Ok so spare the questions of how or why, none of which are relevant.

I may or may not have in my posession the corpse of a large- well loved animal. 2-3 years of decay. (IF it has not been taken by another animal)

If it is where I believe t to be, it will have pure decay and no animal savagery. It was a large red (ginger) animal (probably pedigree) and was definitely loved during its home life.

I’m looking for suggestions for spell use, my intuition is only telling me bane at the minute as that reflects my mindset and you could say current self. However I know cats are companion to some as mine is one to me. Cats are basically apex predators and the bones of a healthy specimen would be useful in some works…

I’m going to retreive the corpse and skin/ wash the bones ect over the next 4-5 weeks and am willing to share some love. I’m keeping the skull and a leg bone and probably at least one rib.

My point is, ANY words on how to use a loved, pedigree cat skeleton/skin/whatever will be greatly appreciated and if anyone wants anything (the main hip bone is available) then they only have to contact me really. It would be Jan/Feb for receipt but one could make bone powder or use bones in vampyric or shapeshifting works, cats are top predators.

Any verb on potential uses would be greatly appreciated as I only have bane in mind atm (perhaps that is the only need haha) but hey :wink:

4 Likes

And before I hear it from yal, I’m fully aware of the cliches surrounding satanists/ luciferians and dead cats… this isn’t a joke. The post is aimed at those who like vampyrism, shapeshifting and various predatory forms of magick.

2 Likes

Consacreta skull do a sigil a mantra and let go a Week rest in new moon use as a servitor. I gess it mean sense. U got a 17 years old cat. Still kicking. So not yet readi but a crazy idea

1 Like

Actually it is not as uncommon or taboo as you think. I keep various bones I have found in the woods all the time; they can be powerful. I have a feline skull I need to clean in the spring. Not a domestic cat, but perhaps a small bobcat or similar animal as it is definitely larger than any house cat’s I have seen. I plan on using mine as a fetish item dedicated to Sekhmet. A few notes, though, on skull cleanings. Whatever pot you use to boil it in you are going to want to dedicate to that purpose; don’t use it afterwards to cook your food, lol. Also, do it outside. It STINKS. That is why I am doing mine in the spring. Also, just when you think it is boiled enough, boil it for a couple more hours. The meaty bits get lodged in there and stink to hell if you don’t get them out. You would think time and dessication would do the work for you, but it simply is not the case.

6 Likes

I’m thinking it could be used for work with Bast or Sekhmet.

4 Likes

Sekhmet was the first to come into my mind when I saw red cat… well, ginger.

6 Likes

Thank you guys, it looks like I will be doing some reading on Sekhmet. If you guys can reccomend anything that would be greatly appreciated.

On reflection of my initial (port-laden) post I am definitely taking this bit of advice also haha

1 Like

Good starting point, very academic but that’s no bad thing;

3 Likes

Beautiful, thank you. I am already enamoured!

1 Like

There was a thing on tv a couple of nights ago about a load of turkeys finding a dead cat and then marching around it in a circle…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KLt81iVEgo

Turkeylluminati…

4 Likes

That video was awesome, they were celebrating haha life and death. Animals often see things we can’t so easily and they were doing some energetic funkery there, definitely maakes sense they want us to eat these dinosoars. It is a shame they are so delicious!

1 Like

I just watched it again and I think that this is the best video on youtube.
Turkeys swirling in energy vortexes… maybe even harnessing?
Ask this en?

2 Likes

That is really my first mode, research. I spend most of every day reading and more time learning.

I could type on forever but really it would just be a long way of saying that the lore and whatnot helps me to connect haha… that’s not to say I believe everything/anything but ultimately I like to know and think

1 Like

not happy how many times ‘I’ and ‘we’ were typed in that but I’m (lol) not typing that again :wink:

You could clean the bones, consecrate them and use them for divination or as a form of wanga for spells.

2 Likes

I really like that idea of using some for divination and will have to look into method, any propheci or divination I have mustered in my past has always come through visions, dreams and thought with the only fetish item (as it were) was my mind. Kind of involentary future sight, but it not being volentary does not mean I don’t recognise the benefit of such a skill and in fact I often ponder such an ability as I watch the shreds of tea leaf swirl around the bottom of my cup