Using A Circle

I think the Atlantis myth refers to some former era, maybe not in this world, or this plane, and that we somehow lost a lot of abilities we used to have, maybe when we were in another form.

It’s also possible we’re children of something greater, or avatars, I mean I don’t know, but I think many of us have had SOME experience suggesting earth as we understand it from ordinary science was not our original home, and most cultures globally have a creation myth of coming from above, or below, the earth.

So we came here with one set of difficulties to overcome, whether colonising a new plane or evolving in it, and then the troll god arrived, first (it seems) as the Aten, later moving through Zoroastrianism and Judaism etc., and what that did was kind of go round like someone collecting coins for charity in a bucket, conning people into giving up their bit of co-creator energy to it.

That got smashed (sorry to be so definitive, but people I worked with on that day saw it, and world events since are increasingly showing it) and so now that power is slowly getting freed from the (still very powerful) channels and thoughtforms created by millenia of troll god scamming.

Don’t forget, for ordinary people “God” was also where they put their best stuff, their compassion, their love for friends, family, community, so it’s going to take a while for the new guardians to untangle that and return it, as part of eventual theogenesis.

The closest metaphor is kind of like the Matrix, even if the central computer went down, people are still going to probably be in their own little programs, or waking up sleepy and droggy, and actually trying to get plugged back in…

It’s going to take time, but the cracks are showing in the edifices of the energy-farm it had turned large parts of the world into.

Can I bump this for your consideration, there’s lots of anomalous archeaology as well but this is just what I wrote on the sheer forgetfulness of humankind about really basic things:

1 Like