Useless fool, wandering through darkness

Hey all
new here… as a follower of the 7 deadly sins, I dont get a lot done in life, what I do is foolish.
Being ‘spiritually’ minded or weird by ‘normal’ people, I dont have any success with any magick… except maybe Runes.

Why am I here? I guess to test my faith, and find out more info on the interesting info you lot are discussing… the topic that brought me here… Jesus and your evocations.

See you on the forum!

Welcome to the forum @NorthantsMage Please introduce yourself properly.

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

Hi DarkestNight
I do not practice anything, such a busy life and a family who would not understand, cast me out for being strange, I am a solo, secret, voyeur of magick and occult.
I have been inside the Freemasons temple of London (United Grand Lodge of England) as it fascinated me, the symbols, the popularity, yet I dont really know why or what I expected to find.
I was brought up as Catholic, from my early years, was never confirmed as I didnt feel worthy or holy enough… I then dabbled in various magick as a teenager during the ’ new age’ period and failed miserably. I even spent £200 on an egyption money chest created by a well respected magician. which i returned out of fear i was offending Yahweh/Christian path.

If you were to define me, it would be a closet Christian which a very sceptical and inquisitive mind, who often gets very’dark’ to understand the left path to possibly better understand the Right.

My religion only gave me questions, so I seek knowledge as nothing in the physical world really gets me excited.

I am sensitive - i can detect energies and changes in them. I know things have happened in places Ive never been before nor know the history… I have de ja vu evrywhere, and know places i havent visited before and can pinpoint places and features to people (example… there’s a shop coming up… then a church… - driving through new towns or villages ive never been to in my life - as if i have been there many times)

I am drawn to angels, I want to pursue this.

2 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more.

What brings you to the forum?

Well you try talk about … and I mean TRULY talk… about Angels, Jesus, God, Demons, to those who youd think would care…ie. peiople inside your religion and they just throw a book at you.
I read the bible. Lovely story. Still no closer.
The quote psalms. Great… thanks for ye olde english… my question is not answered.

So, seeker of knowledge and others experience I am. Of any path to be fair.

1 Like

Welcome aboard. Northants eh?

Not by any chance this fella? :wink:

1 Like