Used a sigil for the first time

Personally I work often with sigils on screen or rarely draw the circle around them, indeed because of laziness but also for “keep it simple” and thus avoid a possible mistake.
Btw a point of view on the circle is that it “amplifies” names/symbols, according to this it may be useful.

I have to say this really helps put it into perspective. Like you said, we would not just invite a new guest over and start treating them like they owe us anything. We would pick up, make ourselves presentable, and at least offer them something.

1 Like

What to do when there’s two sigils?

1 Like

the bottom one is the one you want to use.

so you chant right after the sigil flashes? how long do you chant before you get get a full manifestation? im been working on this for some time now.:confounded:

Do it during the flashing. You stop when you feel the presence of the entity you are summoning

Thanks people. No-one told me that the sigil should flash. :o I’ve been gazing to black mirror yes. I have tried to make contact with Purson but I’m still missing something. So I have to try. Thanks for opening my eyes.

3 Likes

Should I use incense? if so which kind, how should I set it up? Would candles help? if so how many and what color? And is there a specific time where this would work best?

1 Like

Well I would say if you are new to this which you said you were, then all this stuff will help. Which color and which incense would depend upon who it is you are trying to reach. If I were being guided to use these various things I would research the entity I was wanting to evoke and find out what they like. I may do a divination and ask them, what incense would you like? What color candle would you like? What oil would you like on said candle? Do they want a drink? What would you like to drink today? They tell me. I can be thinking they would want rose for instance and hear lavender in my head… I may use a candle that goes with the reason I am calling them if I am doing a spell when they get here. There is no one specific way to do it. It depends upon the practitioner and the entity in question as well as the intent of the ritual. TO tell you more specifically I believe that I would have to speak with you in pm. I hope that does help though.

Whatever you DO, you have to do it with confidence. The power comes from within. When I THINK Ahriman he comes. When I think any name they come. Sometimes they may be busy but they will come when they are done. If I am calling them to do a specific ritual the way I described it to you is how I do it. For instance, Lucifer. What kind of incense do you want tonight? What do you feel like drinking? I will be expecting bourbon and will hear rum or something unexpected. Fireball! I hope that helps.

3 Likes

could you give me a typical time frame from when you start to chant till the entity appears?

There is no typical timeframe because that depends on your body. If youre in state from meditation I dont think it should take longer then 1 minute. At this point it takes maybe 5-10 seconds.

2 Likes

One of my UPG’s is that the trance (chanting can help you enter into trance/theta-gamma sync) opens your receptivity, and receptivity opens you up to your power. Once you feel and own your power you can will the spirit’s presence to come.

1 Like

Hi all if I was gazeing at a sigil and the lines on it keep disappearing dus that mean I’m successful at charging it ?

I don’t use sigils to contact spirits… usually. I don’t really do too much spiritwork though, so that could be part of it. I tend to focus more on personal power and influence.

thanks it only takes me a few seconds to get in to trance and for the sigil to flash.

wow that fast to full manifestation?

Oh full manifestation? Never done it. Never been able to use the coals because of my living situation. Planning on doing it soon

I use charcoal discs, and I have heard getting a $20 Water vaporizer works too

1 Like

Whats a good brand?

Of water vaporizer? I haven’t used one (yet) but I am going to just start with a Vicks steamer

Oh and being in an enclosed room keeps the smoke or vapor hanging around longer

Nice. One more quick question, how do you typically put it out in order to keep it for another use? I see online they typically burn for 30-50 minutes which seems like too much.