Urgent Warning About "The Law Of Attraction" ⚠

@Lady_Eva thank you for this. It resonates with me a LOT, and it’s very much in line with what King Paimon has told me:

All your book suggestions are great, and I would like to add “The Master Key System” by Charles F. Haanel.

And also, 100% agreed:

I believe that this is the main stumbling block (as well as a potentially powerful key) for many if not most people.

6 Likes

Preach :pray: the point of a positive mental attitude is not to be deluded and ignorant in the face of negative circumstances, plastering a smile on your face while your mind continues to run on the hamster wheel of worry and negative thought as you frantically try and strong-arm your brain into believing that horrible negative thing is actually for your benefit.

Observe, detach, decide.

Observe the initial wave of negativity as you react to something, without judging yourself.

Detach by pulling back a layer or two. “I notice that I’m feeling X.” Use some NLP techniques to distance yourself from it even further. —> “I noticed that I had a thought about X." —> “I had noticed that I had had a thought about X.”

Then make a conscious decision to release the negative emotion. Replace it with a positive one. The easiest one is usually to just say to yourself, “I remember when I used to worry about X. Isn’t it wonderful how it all worked out in my favour?”

Like anything, it becomes easier with practice, and it takes discipline and persistence.

Makes me think of the CIA document on the Monroe Institute Gateway experience (which I read just a day or two ago when another forum member linked it in another thread on BALG about LoA…). “The part encodes the whole.”

I love this. Also, it reminds me of this pop-science article. Tl;dr your brain’s Reticular Activating System can be trained to filter the input that you want.

We observe what our senses tell us, which quite literally is nothing more than a series of electrical signals occurring in the brain of our meat sack. I like to think that what we observe, in the 3D world, is simply our past assumptions and those things we have attracted to us, playing out.

5 Likes

“Assume the feeling of the wish fulfilled.” Neville Goddard

7 Likes

Exactly that. I have yet to see a more lhp take on the bible than Goddard

6 Likes

Thank you @Lady_Eva. I needed this today.

One thing that really stuck out to me is this

I just recently learned the benefit of blessing things in my life. It started after doing some banishings and cleansings that needed to be done after a person who was heavily infected with parasites came over and stayed for a weekend.
Really heavy and nauseating energy. A really Good person with just really bad vibes theyve picked up due to poor life choices.

So I smudged my house and then was prompted to start blessing my house with all the good things I wanted to bring in after i had just cast out and banished what i no longer wanted in my home. It made a huge difference immediately in my homes energy. And it was a huge duh moment as well.

So not only is it imperative that i learn to curse effectively (something I naturally due to my shitty mental programming) but also bless just as effectively.
So now that i see the benefits, i bless the living crap out of everything lmao.

7 Likes

Thank you for finding such good words for this.

I agree with your whole post. You can’t expect to win the lottery if you don’t even participate. :wink:

6 Likes

A lot of this sounds like it’s from the Kybalion/Hermetic principles, which I thought was the basis for most modern magical practices, and even ancient ones. I thought this integration was a natural consequence of practicing magic, at least for advanced practitioners. Leaning on outside forces to bring about results seems, to me, like a beginner thing. Eventually we move past that, and realize the reason behind their existence.

It’s surprising, to me, that no one has put those pieces together, because in my short time, my spiritual mentors have made it very clear how everything fits. Magic, working with spirits, demons, angels, currents, etc, isn’t meant to be THE answer. Our spirits are far more powerful than any goetic spirit, than any angel, if we allow it to become that. If we utilize these spirits to help teach us how they transmute properties to bring about desired results, if we ask them to teach us how to strengthen our spirits, our resolve, our wisdom and power, we become closer to them. We can do what they do. It is because we are material and astral and mental, that we are even more powerful than that which is JUST material, or JUST mental, or JUST astral. That is the trade-off for us choosing to come here. That’s literally all these spirits do (transmute), and as we are spirit, that’s a very achievable thing for us to do on our own, once we have the proper instruction.

We, like spirits, each have our strengths, our domains, and if we take the time to harness and command this, we will have mastery over ourselves and “magic”. And for those things we need help with, THAT is when we call to a spiritual counterpart to teach us, to show us, to aid us, and then we learn. Just like anything else in life - the arts, cooking, math, learning cursive, etc. As above, so below… yada yada yada.

6 Likes

11 posts were split to a new topic: D&D Chat :slight_smile:

That stuff is absolutely the foundation for all Law of Attraction methods, and even for the more low-key “positive thinking” concepts, however it’s quite difficult in general for people to go from Hermetic writings, to being able to manifest a new dining room table (for example), so that’s where the authors like Wattles and so on come in, to break this down from principles into practical action steps.

And I’ve seen a great many people who claim LoA doesn’t work, or is just wishful thinking, and even that it keeps people stuck, so that’s where I was coming from, in a small way, breaking this down for easier use by a black magician, especially since a lot of LoA books are authored for the white-light/New Age market. :smiley:

If they did, they weren’t posting about it, so I decided to. :wink:

I encourage anyone who’s got a fairly good grip of a method and has been able to get consistant results from it to write a tutorial style post about that, and share how it worked for you - even if others exist, sometimes one person’s phrasing can finally unlock a concept for someone where other authors and posts could not. :+1:

7 Likes

Love it! Thanks for making sense of that for me (just wanted to make sure I wasn’t off base or anything). If you have any additional reading (because I, too, am on a journey to piece LOA/Hermetic/Kybalion, whatever literature and principles together with spiritual/spell work), please feel free to suggest anything!

2 Likes

I enjoy using planetary magick with Law of Attraction, and this proposes a possible mechanism for how the “Source > manifests as the individual human > co-manifesting reality” mechanics may work:

The Seven Bodies Of Man In Hermetic Astrology.

6 Likes

Thank you for this post. It’s a good reminder that we need to back up magick with real-world action.

3 Likes

Thank you for this. You explain the law of attraction in such elegant yet simple terms.

With that said, any advice on how to “feel” that which you want to attract absent any positive experiences? In my case, acting with confidence does not seem to work in my favor. In fact it seems to be a turn off to prospective partners… and I’m talking about highly successful, educated men. They go for partners who are not their social and intellectual equals. To tell myself otherwise kind of feels like faking it.

3 Likes

Okay I’m going to answer with a guess, but it’s one of those topics where things can get a bit heated so please don’t take offence, either you, or any men reading this, etc., etc. :dove:

So I’m thinking, perhaps that happens because they want to save competition for their careers and not have a partner who constantly tries to undermine them - and since 99% of advertising & media shows dumb men being put in their place by smart sassy women, they maybe equate any forthright show of confidence with that kind of behaviour?

A bit of sparkage can be good, but not constant “grind the dumb man down and make him pay,” I mean would you like that if you were a guy? I’m not saying YOU do that btw, just that “confidence” has maybe in their minds become equated with that kind of thing.

So, you could try dialling it down a little, be a bit more elegant and reserved, make them work to see the real you, rather than pushing your best wit and so on to the fore, from the first date.

You have nothing to prove, and no need to lay all your intellectual wares out on the table from day one. :thinking:

In terms of LoA, that equates to feeling the feeling of trust, that it’s safe to just be, with nothing to prove, and allowing them to come to you to try and find out more.

3 Likes

hi great post, personal law of attraction go together with love of action. My personal how i manifested thing even in rituals i do same. Its all about make feel like its already manifested, like its already in your hands, need create feel and in mind imagine focus on thing you wish. I created some like thought manifest in reality. I maked it in mind like its already happen i was see it done, with feel of happines i let it overtake my body and i haved faith 100% its will be i did ritual and forget it. Idk how much passed but its happen. Crowley once sayed that is posible all what human mind can imagine. Its just about how strong spiritual person is to create event, and how much focus concentration you give in.

1 Like

Holy shit.

@Lady_Eva This message was meant for me. I am 100% confident of that. The timing is INSANE. And the message is SPOT ON. EXACTLY what I needed to hear at EXACTLY the very SECOND I came across it. These past few nights, I have been focused on nothing but manifestation, because I have decided I have a vision for my life, and I intend to manifest it into existence, so I’ve been focused on the prerequisite resources to further push myself along towards my goals. RIGHT BEFORE I FOUND THIS MESSAGE, I was really focusing my will to manifest the money, some way, somehow, to push forward and get the stuff I feel is important. And just as I was starting to get discouraged, and worrying, thinking to the various Gods I’ve been working with lately: “What do I do?” BAM! I see THIS message in my email. THAT VERY SECOND.

Thank you for this. I appreciate it, Lady Eva. Truly. Thank you.

2 Likes

Awesome, and thank you! :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Abraham Hicks said that I can manifest a million dollars overnight though :rofl:

2 Likes

No, thank YOU.

1 Like

I would like to add a different point of view here: I’m horrible at adulting. I have a decent job, but I got there on 50% brainpower and 50% being the most stubborn person I know.

I was raised by people that shouldn’t have spawned offspring. My mother is the most negative person I know, a liar and an emotional trainwreck. If you’re young it can take quite a while before you notice the environment you grew up in was not normal. I’ve had pretty bad depressions for about half of my life now. The smallest failure can put me completely off track. I’m in the middle of really intensive therapy and just now I figure out the world doesn’t hate me, but I’m just a magnet for negativity. My aura is probably pure sadness, anger and confusion.

This topic for me (and probably for people like me) abso-f*cking-lutely mindblowing. I can’t get common knowledge from my family, so I’m really happy with Lady_Eva right now. Bless you, Eva. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes