URGENT help!

Thank you so much! :heart:

I understand what you’re stating. Actually, it’s not like I’m taking someone else’s place. It’s a small institute with limited seating and not many international students apply. So that’s why I have a seat. I’ve paid the money for the reservation of seat so yes it’s mine.
I just need help with the tuition fee, that’s around 10,000 cad, it’s the 50%. So in order to get then letter of acceptance, I need to pay 50% of the tuition fee first and then I can apply for a study permit.

If you are trying to sort a legal issue pertaining specifically to a business matter, may I suggest contacting Foras?

1 Like

What can he help with? I’m sorry, no disrespect, but it’s the first time I’m hearing of him. I only know a few names so maybe that’s why. Can you enlighten me?

1 Like

He can help with matters of business to resolve problems and disputes, especially on the legal side of it. He is my go-to defender when someone tries to screw me in a business capacity.

Wow!
The thing I have here is that the people who want to buy our land need to get their registration done for another which was to be done to yesterday but due to some fault in the typing from a corporation member, they need to get it fixed. I only want them to buy our land as soon as possible.
Would Foras be able to help in it?

He may. I would not leave it in his capable hands entirely, though. Take what you feel is any legal, appropriate action to expedite the process. Hell, bribery is something I am not above, lol. But most importantly, do something. Even if a spirit does not ‘fix’ the problem directly, you will often be given the means to solve it in the process of action. Discovery, a boon, an opportunity, etc. Maybe on a walk over to the offices you bump into a guy that writes you an outright check for the land. You will never know if you do not take action along with your ritual.

2 Likes

I totally get it now! Their registration is a legal matter, they’ve told us they’d be getting the money right after registration and then they want to invest it in our land. So I think Foras can help. I’d look more into him now.
Thank you so much! :grin:

1 Like

Also, contact Bune and Agares. Agares has a way of moving things along. She gets things done! And, King Paimon to deal with the admissions director at the university.

Do a strong banishing ritual on yourself to cleanse yourself and repel this negative energy put on your family by your aunt.

That’s all the advice I have.

Peace and Blessings.

2 Likes

I agree with cyberseeker call on them all.
I think a layered spell here might help you so call Foras, Belial, Bune, Agares and King Paimon.

Do a little research on this site so you can be specific with each Daemon.

Good Luck!

1 Like

The negative energy has been banished and it’s no more in our lives thanks to a very kind person who took so much onto himself to help us.
I’ll start my research now. I’ve had a little success with Bune before as well. Thank you so much. I am grateful and I appreciate your help! :heart:

Yes, I did see two of those. I guess one was a love layered spell and the other a manipulation layered spell by the user Fire.
I’ll do my research. I just don’t want to mess things up.
Thank you so much. I appreciate your help and I am truly grateful! :heart:

1 Like

Many students pay someway through the first term - this is a regular happenstance for colleges. Just explain the situation.

J

Agares will get to the bottom of what is really holding you up, @Bluedust. Just don’t be too shocked when you find out the truth she reveals.

2 Likes

I’m trying to find about Agares. No particular information about her. How can I petition her in this case?

This thread mentions Gordon’s book, it might be useful to you.

1 Like

Got it! Thank you so much! :two_hearts:

Agares is a quick responder. Burn sandalwood incense, meditate on his sigil, write a request, read it to him and then burn it. Scatter the ashes and let go.

1 Like

@Bluedust

What are you going to study ?

Fashion Business and Creative Arts.