Urgent help needed from balg family

Dear family,
I am in a certain situation and I need advice from those who have done it before.
So I am currently in “that” buisness trip to a location, staying at an expensive hotel, by yourself. There is a common lounge and there is a indoor bar. There are lots of beautiful women roaming around. I have asked Sitri, Gremori already. I am expecting that a beautiful girl would walk up to me and start talking. But as I am sitting in the common lounge area I am the one staring at everyone like a creep. Looking for hookup. Please help, I have been starving for 30 years. What should I do? I have GOM, DOM etc.

1 Like

What you should do, is actually fish in the pond where women are looking for hookups. A nice hotel is not where those ladies are at. As a female business traveler, I can assure you the ladies staying there thing more of themselves and are probably in stable relationships.

Have an account on a hookup site and say you’re travelling in the area. Unless you’re very hot and ripped and rich, you may have to pay. Then Sitri will have something to work with. Otherwise it’s like asking to win the lottery and not buying a ticket.

12 Likes

That is so true. The only exception I ever heard of was made into a movie. Forgot the name of it. The strippers from a club got together and decided to roll the rich guys they were stripping for at the club. They’d get them drunk and high until they passed out then robbed their asses blind so the guys woke missing their money gone their Rolexes gone their credit cards maxed out. So don’t go looking for romance at Clubs or hotels or your story might end up the sequel.

3 Likes

I honestly believe that if the asking was made, panties will drop. Yes, the hotel might be a not so good place to to do that regularly, but if magick was done properly, you should be able to have it done. Have you specified the time and place? So that it’d happen now, during your stay?
If you already asked Sitri, I suggest asking Sargatanas for the eros energy empower. With those two, and time/space accur8ly mentioned, I see no reason for a failure.

I’d suggest asking a spirit to help you understand the female psyche.

Best advice this guy can get. Trust the process brother and do the work.

If your into younger You will have to pay because it’s hard to be physically attracted to someone older unless your wealthy asff. If you look up bars where singles go to hookup around your area you might have luck for free sex. If not then download tinder , bumble , and whatever other hookup app you like