Urgent help for getting a job

Hello.
I am applying to a paid internship which is very much needed since i have been unemployed for a long time and i am going through very rough times due to the economical crisis here in southern Europe. I am applying to this internship and as far as i know i have already some chances of getting the job, the interview went well, but i will have another interview with the departement manager in the end of the month, and as you know, a lot of people might apply to the same internship around here, and i really needed a way to set the other competitors away and improve the chances that i might get that job, i really need it urgently, it has been a long and rough time for me lately.
I am not a very experienced magician, and the results of (candle magick, sigil magick, etc) has only resulted in small outcomes, like small amounts of money here and there and such.
I would like to know your oppinions/sugestions.

1 Like

Pray ay wake up and before going to bed to your Higer Self, asking him for help to favour you, and explaining how much benefit it will bring to you.

If you can do it in theta gamma state better. Be sincere. Tell him everything. And visualize some image of you getting the job + a symbol representing it. Hmmmmmm.

For example your face smiling + the logo of the company + a green mark meaning aproved could be ok. Adding it some pile of gold around you.

Any ideas guys?

Keep that visualization while you pray, try to pray for 30 mins and from your heart

Try also sking for aid to Elubatel and Arzel from Nap, explain them your problem in your pray too.

It worked for me

To add to Yoga’s good advice I’d add making a small altar for your goal. You can place the pictures of he business, some cash, make out a fake paycheck from the job with your name on it. You could also get some soil from the job and keep it in a small jar on your altar as well. Add anything you can think of that can tie you to that place and work it daily.

If you’d like you can try my linked sigil idea ,it’s in the money spell section of the forum. It worked well for me and isn’t really complex. If you can’t go in and place sigils in the place before the interview put some inside the soles of your shoes and one on the back of your cell phone, the one on your phone can be placed in the interview room pretty easily.

Just to add to what was well-written above, by -TWF- and YogaApprentice, as well as a few other threads by others about similar topics -

(hard to tell if the Search function of this forum is used- having customed comments is good, but avoiding having the same info repeated…) first luck

So this isn’t mean to contra- but add a perspective (and thus perhaps a choice-aspect of how to approach this)- I find the question of “What-How” I’m seeking to affect in a situation makes a difference: ie
-am I trying to change my appearance/affect (as a Metaphor, not literal, magnetically change my auric presence and thus influence)…
-am I trying to target a specific individual (known decision-maker) or perhaps a group (company/organization: can only affect the individuals in a group en mass? -thus apparently a different lvl of Target-Mind) These 2 seem to be in WorkingModel of Uncle Chucky- Psionics
-perhaps trying to influence/affect/alter (guide?) the probabliities affecting you (in essence, the upstream conditions, so that as the Patterns integrate and dovetail together, certain configs are more likely and others very unlikely)
[thus this would seem to be less about specific criteria but a selection-filtering… like not “controlling the wind” rather “setting the sails”… perhaps tacking into the headwind]

-and other levels... in essence if the Energy you are Sending into the Situation (ie the affect of your Working, whatever kind of Rite it is) is that being sent in a format that will best connect with the target-model?

If the thought is, I want to make a good impression at the interview (a future event? an impression augmented by field-affect of my acquaintance?  or Directly have the Interviewer think "Accept me regardless"  ...  < < often the person one meets is not the "real decisionmaker" > >  Many systems seem to mismatch

A greater relevance, if you just want this particular outcome (you having a position at this place that position you know of) one can seek to bring that to pass, VS bringing to you the Best Possible Job-position-paid (contacts, task-skills) etc.
   The choice of A vs B could give a different path.

If you choose the first, how might that change the approach you made prior?
If you choose the second, how might that?

Either way- also EA recent newsletter about Divination (before one Influences with a Working- guidance prior to, and After- how did it alter… fdbk)… but consider, what you have willed is being drawn into Experience, and it has not yet arrived for a combo of two Elements: conflicting/unclear Outcome in Energy sent out previously (partly contradictory and confusing what it means… thus it is stuck), and Resistance to it arriving in your current state (how you relate to the Enviro and Expectations- want not want)…

Just in case either of those seem to elicit something in you, I sense in the comments above (and the "coming from" voice in the original post in this thread that feeling).   If you look at your original Approach does it appear at all different now?  ("If I only knew then what I knew now.." kind of thing)- if go back to the drawingboard, you might see it differently (but mind often thinks since I've already done XYZ, I need to keep going from there- ties in prior context vs releasing limitations and seeing all avail).

Try working with the demon Belphgor, I hear he’s good with job getting.

My wife had applied for a job she really wanted and the competition was fierce. I evoked Paimon and asked for him to influence the decision of her being picked. She was interviewed and was told they would call the next day. By the third day my wife had pretty much chalked it up as not getting the job. I evoked Paimon again and asked for him to use his influence again and have her selected. I made my offering. The next morning she received a call. She was chosen for the job.
Perhaps you could use Paimon the way I did by influencing the decision. Just a thought.

4 Likes

If I may ask, what was the offering and was it initiated by you or requested by Paimon?

[quote=“Azesiel, post:6, topic:1544”]My wife had applied for a job she really wanted and the competition was fierce. I evoked Paimon and asked for him to influence the decision of her being picked. She was interviewed and was told they would call the next day. By the third day my wife had pretty much chalked it up as not getting the job. I evoked Paimon again and asked for him to use his influence again and have her selected. I made my offering. The next morning she received a call. She was chosen for the job.
Perhaps you could use Paimon the way I did by influencing the decision. Just a thought.[/quote]

Offerings, because nothing in life is free.

PyreOD, I offered blood and to “spread the word” of Paimon.

1 Like

[quote=“Azesiel, post:6, topic:1544”]My wife had applied for a job she really wanted and the competition was fierce. I evoked Paimon and asked for him to influence the decision of her being picked. She was interviewed and was told they would call the next day. By the third day my wife had pretty much chalked it up as not getting the job. I evoked Paimon again and asked for him to use his influence again and have her selected. I made my offering. The next morning she received a call. She was chosen for the job.
Perhaps you could use Paimon the way I did by influencing the decision. Just a thought.[/quote]

Azesiel…my fuckin man!

Blood goes a long way. But I wouldn’t use it for an entity you don’t already have some sort of connection with. Blood has a tendency to cause a link and if you decide you don’t care much for that entity you have to unplug yourself from them so to speak. This is in reference to your own blood.

1 Like

Problem is… Beginners oftentimes don’t have very much active spiritual senses and might also have karma problems (I know EA doesn’t believe in karma)…

Here’s a link of interest:
[url=http://dattatreyasivababamiracles.wordpress.com/mantras/]http://dattatreyasivababamiracles.wordpress.com/mantras/[/url]

Here’s a simple spell I used to help two people get a job in less than two weeks.

Take one large green pillar candle and carve your name (or person who’s benalf your working for) dress the candle with blessing and or court case oil (good for negotiations) and powders. Dress the candle with cinnamon to draw in money, basil for money and prosperity and some sage for cleansing and protection. Make a name paper or petition paper, write the name 7 times then turn it 1/4 turn clockwise and write over the names “find work”. Without lifting your pen or pencil from the paper encircle the names with the word “prosperity” until your back to where you started. “5 spot” petition papers with the oils and place them under the candle along with any business cards or anything with the name of he employer on it. I used the tops of receipts when it was a retail outlet. Sprinkle left over herbs from when you dressed the candle around the saucer. Light the candle and work it from the morning till noon unless this person has a job interview in which you’ll let it burn all day or until they return from the interview.

When working the candle understand that the flame itself is a gateway, focus on this gateway and will what you want to pass through it into your life or those whom your working for. I like to visualize this person leaving their house happy to go to work or cashing their paycheck at the bank. Feel the relief they would feel as they finally have the pressure to find work off their back, feel the gratitude and thankfulness they have to have money coming in. Do this for about 10-15 minutes every morning and you can repeat it while the candle burns or while they’re interviewing or dropping off applications.

Thought I’d share this. Best of luck.

1 Like

I opened Clauneck´s sigil… got a job by the end of the week

It was very simple, just draw the sigil in a paper (I draw it pretty) and opened, visualized and charged with emotion, just like EA says and listo calisto, a job in a week… that same night I opened another sigil for something else.

I usually burn the sigils I work with, but this I didn’t.

about burning the sigils… it is right to do so? I just got a doubt about it.

2 Likes

[quote=“EpicGnome, post:14, topic:1544”]I opened Clauneck´s sigil… got a job by the end of the week

It was very simple, just draw the sigil in a paper (I draw it pretty) and opened, visualized and charged with emotion, just like EA says and listo calisto, a job in a week… that same night I opened another sigil for something else.[/quote]

Did you have a pact with Scirlin or one of the Triarchy?

[quote=“Student of Goetia, post:15, topic:1544”][quote=“EpicGnome, post:14, topic:1544”]I opened Clauneck´s sigil… got a job by the end of the week

It was very simple, just draw the sigil in a paper (I draw it pretty) and opened, visualized and charged with emotion, just like EA says and listo calisto, a job in a week… that same night I opened another sigil for something else.[/quote]

Did you have a pact with Scirlin or one of the Triarchy?[/quote]

No, is that good or bad? I got what I wanted tho… I have never heard of Scirlin, and what do you mean by Triarchy? when it comes to hierarchies I get a little lost

I was wandering about the burning of the sigil because I don’t want to offend them… although now that I’m thinking, Clauneck’s work has been the most fast and notable until now and is one of the few I had not burned (along with Lucifer’s)

1 Like

[quote=“EpicGnome, post:16, topic:1544”][quote=“Student of Goetia, post:15, topic:1544”][quote=“EpicGnome, post:14, topic:1544”]I opened Clauneck´s sigil… got a job by the end of the week

Did you have a pact with Scirlin or one of the Triarchy?[/quote]

No, is that good or bad? I got what I wanted tho… I have never heard of Scirlin, and what do you mean by Triarchy? when it comes to hierarchies I get a little lost

I was wandering about the burning of the sigil because I don’t want to offend them… although now that I’m thinking, Clauneck’s work has been the most fast and notable until now and is one of the few I had not burned (along with Lucifer’s)[/quote]

Clauneck is a spirit of the Grimorium Verum.
By Triarchy, I was referring to Lucifer, Beelzebuth, and Astaroth.
Scirlin is a mediator, or gatekeeper to the system.

If things are going in your favor you may want to study the GV.

Well, things have been good, and I didn’t make an evokation or anything, I just opened the sigil, although that same day I opened Lucifer’s and a couple of days earlier, when I opened Lucifer’s sigil for the first time was an experience that blew my mind.

I just read the GV, very interesting and lots of daemons I will love to work with, although I wonder about the methods, sure I can work the same spirits without all the specifications, I mean, using E.A.'s method for evokation in EE should sufice for working with those entities right?

Anyway, I recomend Clauneck to anyone that wants fast results, for money or jobs, I actually went asking for a job and not money… I’ll try the other one now and see what happens

also I made the ritual for transformation earlier that week, so that may have affected something too

3 Likes

Oops… Looks like I have a lot of connections.

[quote=“EpicGnome, post:18, topic:1544”]Well, things have been good, and I didn’t make an evokation or anything, I just opened the sigil, although that same day I opened Lucifer’s and a couple of days earlier, when I opened Lucifer’s sigil for the first time was an experience that blew my mind.

I just read the GV, very interesting and lots of daemons I will love to work with, although I wonder about the methods, sure I can work the same spirits without all the specifications, I mean, using E.A.'s method for evokation in EE should sufice for working with those entities right?

Anyway, I recomend Clauneck to anyone that wants fast results, for money or jobs, I actually went asking for a job and not money… I’ll try the other one now and see what happens[/quote]
Which sigils did you use for Lucifer and Clauneck?

also I made the ritual for transformation earlier that week, so that may have affected something too
Which ritual is this?