Upgraded Afterlives...? šŸ¤”

Hello Guys,

I wanted to ask, is it possible to have an afterlife with a spirit in a similar position?

Like, if he is a King you then be a Queen, etc.

I came across interesting experiences that have literally forced me to ask this question so, let me know what you think! I will also try to be active in this conversation. :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Yes, I think it is, and if not permanent afterlife then reincarnation in a way that means they will be part of your life and you will be helped and assisted.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve also have had experiences about that. However, in my case, the spirits that currently serve me will be my servants in the afterlife, although some will have a more horizontal relationship with me than they do now, because then we would share the same space and we could actually hug and kiss each other all the time.

2 Likes

Yup, it works no different from how thing went down here, marry into the position, claim it yourself through taking over a place, etc.

I personally never reincarnated into a life where I was in such a position, however, my time between reincarnation/my time as my true self Iā€™ve had such a position mainly through me and some others creating a council through our own civilizations and pantheons.

4 Likes

I came into this life to be as ā€œnormalā€ as possible and my guardian was annoyed I was fighting a big part of the reason why I came into this life ā€œthis is all you ever wantedā€ and he watched from afar after I turned 15, but now I know he has been in life for a really long time and when I pass I go back to where I belong which is mine and be around him.

4 Likes

You mean life in etheric body?

Given to me the astral is a plane of imagination, yup.

1 Like

Okā€¦ Thank you. :slight_smile:

Are these spirits servitors you created or something else?.. :thinking:

Interestingā€¦ Are these civilizations and pantheons created on earth during your time or the spirit world or something else? :thinking:

I personally think of that as well because we create through our imaginations. :slight_smile::thinking:

Well they predate humanity here but pantheons like the Norse pantheon, Celtic pantheon etc, during my time prior to entering the reincarnation process.

1 Like

They are lesser demons

1 Like

Pretty much, though I dont consider the astral to be where ā€œrealā€ beings live but thoughtforms we create consciously or unconsciouslyā€¦ which is partially why I donā€™t touch the astral much.

1 Like

Interestingā€¦ :thinking: Thanks for the information. :slight_smile:

Thatā€™s pretty cool. :clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5:

I agree with thisā€¦ I believe the astral is a limited area. Thatā€™s why i want to begin to learn how to access more realms, etc. :slight_smile:

Yeah I tend to visit the beings I know in their home plane, the etheric plane, Iā€™ve been to some other unnamed planes as well but only momentarily.

1 Like

Thatā€™s pretty coolā€¦ Thanks for sharing. :slight_smile: