Update with Duke Sallos :)

So I had evoked Duke Sallos last Thursday.
I used a red cinnamon candle , on top of his sigil with my first offering to him on the Sigil as well. I promised him I would give him a bottle of whiskey and spread his name once he fulfills my request. And so far I think he’s putting his work in . Last night my boyfriend and I had met up for the first time in a week, we’ve been fighting recently. But last night was different at first he was stand off-ish, we ended up getting a hotel last night and had the most passionate sex . We couldn’t stop, he was being so sweet and telling me everything I wanted to hear . I’m so happy with the results I have gotten. Now I just have to give Sallos his whiskey . If you are thinking of helping or spicing up your relationship I would highly recommend Duke Sallos. He is great at what he does. Thank you Duke Sallos​:pray: :ring::crocodile:

22 Likes

Great to hear about your success! Could you perhaps describe how you went about opening the sigil? Did you sense his presence in the room during the evocation?

3 Likes

I actually used a coin. I asked questions and heads meant yes and tails means no . I was just talking for quite a bit and asking if he could fulfill my request . I even asked him if he’d rather have wine or whiskey, he chose whiskey lol .

8 Likes

I felt his presence because the flame on the candle got really big and started flickering

6 Likes

Amazing. Love the innovative and the respectful approach. Brilliant stuff.

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The good Duke likes Crown Royal.

4 Likes

Thank you :blush: :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Very happy for you! Whoo hoo, very positive for many more passionate nights and a good outcome to your desires.

1 Like

So helpful! Thx you and congratulations on your success💘

1 Like

Were you in a tgs state or did you just open the sigil and used the coin ?

1 Like

I just opened the sigil and used the coin .

1 Like

I just tried this coin suggestion. And yes! The great Duke Sallos does have a dry sense of humor. He does like to mess with you.

2 Likes

Question , when giving an entity whisky :tumbler_glass:, would I pour a glass and say here ya go and let it be there for awhile? How long would I? I know he could take the energy from it but how long? Thanks!

1 Like

I leave out 24 hours

3 Likes

That’s brilliant!!!
I’m about to do the same too, the Great Duke came through for me too!
Question, when you said you offered him a bottle of whiskey was that an open bottle or did you pour some out into a glass? How long did you leave it out for? And, did you drink any of it?

1 Like

I poured a glass for him only. I did not drink from the same glass.

1 Like

I opened it and poured a glass! And let it stay till it gets foggy!

1 Like

That’s perfect!