Update! STRANGE dream and Lucifer ?What's wrong with me?

There is nothing wrong with you. As people are said, his subconscious is fighting you
I would suggest continue your magick but this time around on yourself.

Like magick for more charisma, to have an awe inspiring presence, and the like; for personal improvement.

Giving all things time to work, before you know it, he comes begging on his knees that he can not leave without you!

By that time, you would have an array of options! :smirk::smirk:

6 Likes

Do you mean binding love spells

You can create a tulpa and merge it with him too by the way.

3 Likes

Whatā€™s a tulpa

I already have a servitor.
Someone who help me to cast a spell on him, tell me to leave him alone for a moment.

2 Likes

Please do share <3

2 Likes

So, he unblocked me but dont say a word about it ā€¦

2 Likes

You are winning :slightly_smiling_face:

Seriously he blocked me only for few hoursā€¦ that doesnt make sense. He doesnt even send me a message.

2 Likes

let him surrender slowly dont push on him ā€¦imagine you are fishing :joy:

5 Likes

It doesnt need to,dont think too much on it.

1 Like

I guess i have to let him deal with his shit :/.

Thank you everybody for answering me :slight_smile: the community is amazing :black_heart:

1 Like

I ainā€™t a fish :expressionless:

1 Like

Punk :rofl::rofl::rofl: @Dremora you are dead :rofl:

2 Likes

silence :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
I was trying to explain it properly but Rikki you are not fish :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

As a vegetarian I have to disagree :rofl:

1 Like

It makes complete sense. There are a couple of things going on here. One, as others have stated, chances are that your soul paths were not meant to be together. And so, the magick and/or your desire is pulling him towards you, which he (the soul) is resisting.

Or two, there is something within himself that he is not wanting to face, which he may need to, if he were to succumb to whatever he feels for you. This is often the case.

The best thing you can do is let the magick do its thing, and for you ro shift your focus back onto things that make you happy, which are non dependant.

6 Likes

So i get a ā€œthe screen of my phone is broken, it is crazyā€ not the first time ā€¦

Since the last time i posted i get NO NEWS from him. Yesterday i suddently get highly mad about that, so I send him a message saying that he wasnā€™t respectful to me (told me i love you and as soon i open up he ghosted me). So he asked what happened that he doesnt understand and wanted to keep our FRIENDSHIP (WTF??!)ā€¦ i asked he ghosted me and then we went on a ā€œfightā€ and told me ā€œi never used you we are both adultsā€.
At night i woke up at 2am crying and feeling despair. As im actually working with lucifer i called him and talk to him with my pendulum, i explained him and then asked for him to come in dreamā€¦
That night i dreamt about that guy answering my messages and saying ā€œi saw you casting spell over meā€ ā€œi heard each word of power and incantations you did with my picture, i saw you summoned demons to get me, i began to feel love for you and then understandā€ he was posting strange stuff on social media saying he was a mageā€¦

So whats your point of view?
Is that lucifer showing me reality? Does the guy is fighting ?

2 Likes

If people act like that then fuck them, they donā€™t deserve to be in your life anyway.

2 Likes