Update On The Entity Claiming To Be "God"

I’m thrilled for you, what a stunning result! Goes to show that magickal EDUCATION beats the old dogma of religion and suppression and fear, which just allows parasites to thrive. :fist:

6 Likes

I personally view archangels as under Yahweh but like any angel they can choose to leave. Of course they wouldn’t be considered archangels anymore imo as that’s a rank within Yahweh’s army. However, there are other angels like angels who are under Ma’at, the angels under Aphrodite the Erotes, etc.

Also anything can be considered a god if people worship them enough. Titled gods are a thing and the archangels have developed followers over the years.

5 Likes

Hello, I hope you will accept my telling you that, I don’t believe he is the Christian god. I believe you have some great friends in Lilith & Lucifer & I am happy for you.
Here’s the thing - WE ARE ALL God. Whether you pray to Jesus, Buddha, or Zeus, prayers WILL work SO LONG AS You keep to this single formula:

1 Deep breathe
2 Ask , believing it will be granted, then saying thanks.
3 Deep breathe.
4 Continue on with your day as normal expecting results.

This formula has always worked for me, & this method is recommended by a group of spirits (not demons, these are souls of the departed who recommended this in unison)

The spirit who signed his name “Yahwheh” was a nature spirit just being playful.

Anyway I wish you the best of luck to you in your demonolatry practices!

1 Like

I disagree with that as the op stated that the entity became extremely hostile after giving its name. And. Yhwh is a hostile spirit to those that leave the path and refuse to come back to the fold.

2 Likes

It was already said that Lilith had mentioned this was a parasite, not Yahweh. Also that is very out of character for any of the archangels to tell you that you have broken some rules that they or their creator did not create.
Archangels and demons work together very often and I’ve had archangels refer me to demons and vice versa.
They have no problem With each other and both are just different sides to the same coin.

2 Likes

I have a question @LuciusOfficial . Did you get inspired by the game Lucius to choose your nick? It’s a funny game, btw :laughing:

Not exactly, friend :blush: though it is a good game, my name was chosen in honor of Lucifer himself.

My experiences were not born out of beliefs that I hold or held about them. I’d always believed that the archangels and angels weren’t like that. And wouldn’t do things like that. But it turns out that under certain circumstances, they do. What I experienced was real and actually happened.

But, I’m not interested in changing your beliefs. There’s no way you could really believe what I’ve shared because you haven’t experienced them in that way so far.

Yahweh could be easily removed, but he serves a purpose too, plus he is the byproduct of man’s forgetfulness and disconnection.

3 Likes