Unwanted attention pls help

My crazy neighbors moved out above me last month but I realized that someone (maybe a friend of theirs) is still snooping around listening to me doing my rituals and it is annoying. I verified with management that the space was vacant but they told me they leave the door unlocked all the time so that the maintenance men can show the space during the day. She said that no one should be in there late at night but I hear several people come to the spot where I am doing my rituals around 12am and this is annoying and offensive. Is there any ritual to chase away these nameless intruders?

1 Like

Perhaps you should consider callling the cops.

4 Likes

I’d just call the police. If they don’t live there, and they weren’t invited, then they’re trespassing.

4 Likes

Good idea. I didn’t think of that.

1 Like

Maybe is poltergeist. Spirits manifest oft like they are alive. Some years ago I had to move cause the empty appartement over mine was filled with spirits and as I alarmed the owner she really controlled that appartement several days and nights. After a while told me it was empty all the time, all those months and she was still looking for some people to rent it, in the core of the city: 2 bathrooms, 4 rooms, one american livingroom with big kitchen… Probably witches open Portals in the building and those portals remain opened. That appartement I mentioned was rented oft for a short time. I entered only once in that appartement in the company of the owner to see myself that the stated apartment was empty. Probably she thaught I am crazy :joy:
Poltergeist is true and probably related to witchery

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing your experience. Maybe there is a portal.
It is terrifying indeed because of the strange noise plus it feels like someone is listening to me.
Weird situation, but I will get to the bottom of it this week.

2 Likes

How is it going so far?
If there are any unwanted spirits then I’d start with cleansing the area with sage, banish the negativity and unwanted spirits away and cast a protection spell.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for asking.
I’m trying to get a friend over here to verify what I am hearing before I either call the cops or go to the extreme. I know I ain’t crazy because I don’t hear these sounds during the day.

I did a ritual from 72 angels of magick (Vevaliah) to get my racist Muslim neighbors out and they left last month and moved into a house. However, there are other Muslims upstairs and they know this family since they all go to the same mosque. Since management leaves the door unlocked, I have a strong feeling that it is their friends coming in there and making weird noises above my head when I am doing my rituals.
I am looking to move to a townhouse but I can’t until April.

1 Like

When will this friend come and what’s your plan until that and until April?

If the case is that this is humans causing you trouble then try to record the sounds you hear under your rituals and show to the police as an form of evidence.

1 Like

My friend said she will get back to me. So, right now I have no plan other than the cops but what I will do is buy a recorder on Amazon because my phone sucks. Thanks for the idea. I just hope I don’t look like a paranoid fool in this situation once I get the police involved. I am gonna work on opening my psychic senses because I don’t like being blinded to what is going on.

1 Like

Good, I don’t think they will see you as paranoid because you’re making their job easier by having evidence, otherwise they can’t do much from what I think.
Keep us updated and good luck. :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did a ritual in the woods and the terrain was very rocky. There was a massive bolder in front of me that I don’t think any human being could move and a spirit pushed it over and it rolled down a hill. Moral of the story is anything is possible.

1 Like

I want to give an update.

Hahabi (from the Magical protection master ritual) and you all sure did help me face my fears.

Today while exercising in the living room, those noises got stronger and I truly felt someone was upstairs listening to me. It felt like someone standing in the same spot above as I was standing below. I couldn’t take it anymore and vowed if I saw someone in there I would call the cops.

I faced my fears and went upstairs to the empty apartment and opened the door. Once inside, I saw no one at all. While going from one empty room to the next I still heard those strange noises. I felt very relieved but will sage tonight because it was scary hearing that while in that apartment. I am just glad no one was inside.

Thank you, everyone!!!

5 Likes

I’m glad there was nobody up here too!

Good luck cleansing the area. I hope whatever it is, it leaves you alone soon. (Side note: If you are on good terms with anyone who goes to their Mosque, maybe you could find out if they left the apartment for any particular reason – ie: paranormal activity.)

2 Likes